What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update

TheFrog

Coach
Waqa Blake listed on the NRL casualty ward page as round 17. This means he has been put back a total of a month from the originally expected return.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
That's disappointing.

I thought Hook said in post match presser Friday night that Leota, and Kikua back after rep round.

Blake I think could be similar. If not 15 perhaps 16.

Never gunna win a game with 32 % possession.

Absolutely everything stuck for the chooks too. Like our game against the Dragons.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Blake, Kikau, Leota back. A few others rested up back at home we will put a score on them
Blake listed on the Casualty Ward page as round 17. Hook didn't name him as returning next game, only Kikau and Leota. Seems Waqa has had a setback.

Sime_11

Juniors
FFS !!!!! hope he's not out any longer than that, we need Waqa back - need our immortal in the team :p

Kilkenny

Coach
Can't see how CHN last's the season given his groin problem is obviously hampering him big time.

I suspect it may be an injury that requires an operation to rectify and which would probably rule him out for the season. The club are probably just managing him as best they can to get as much out of him during our current injury crisis.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Latest injury list on NRL website.

Reagan Campbell-Gillard (jaw, round 22)
Peter Wallace (shoulder, retired)
Dylan Edwards (shoulder, season)
Waqa Blake (ankle, round 17)

Tim Browne (bowel, retired)
Sam McKendry (knee, season)
Josh Mansour (cheekbone, indefinite)
Moses Leota (pectoral, round 16)
Viliame Kikau (knee, round 16)

So no one back for the Manly game.
Lets hope the rep round is injury free.
We get Leota and Bill back for the Warriors game.

Exsilium

First Grade
Latest injury list on NRL website.

Reagan Campbell-Gillard (jaw, round 22)
Peter Wallace (shoulder, retired)
Dylan Edwards (shoulder, season)
Waqa Blake (ankle, round 17)
Tim Browne (bowel, retired)
Sam McKendry (knee, season)
Josh Mansour (cheekbone, indefinite)
Moses Leota (pectoral, round 16)
Viliame Kikau (knee, round 16)

So no one back for the Manly game.
Lets hope the rep round is injury free.
We get Leota and Bill back for the Warriors game.

A sad list to look at, that’s for sure.

Merrin and Tamou need to really step up and own the middle.

franklin2323

Immortal
The Manly game is round 16. Gus said on his podcast Blake was expected back too, it changes all the time.

He was fit to play last weekend but not for the Friday game. I think we name him not sure he plays though. NSW Cup play the same day so can see him playing a game there 1st

Whino

Bench
Don't know how up to date the NRL site is.

They are hopeless.
They had Tyrone Philips in his fg debut for us as Tyrone Roberts Davis earlier in the year.
A month ago they named Joseph Manu twice in the Roosters back line and no Mitchell Aubusson.
The constantly make 1-2 mistakes per week on the team lists.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
They are hopeless.
They had Tyrone Philips in his fg debut for us as Tyrone Roberts Davis earlier in the year.
A month ago they named Joseph Manu twice in the Roosters back line and no Mitchell Aubusson.
The constantly make 1-2 mistakes per week on the team lists.

yep. I've noticed similar.