What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

T.S Quint

Coach
We haven't had much luck with injuries, unfortunately.
Brown is a huge loss. Luckily we get Gutho, Bevan and Evans back this week.

Chipmunk

Coach
In fairness to The Plane, it was clear that he was already injured when he got up and got himself in position to throw the last pass to Ma'u for this try.

Gazzamatta

Coach
In fairness to The Plane, it was clear that he was already injured when he got up and got himself in position to throw the last pass to Ma'u for this try.
Yep. I agree. Then that bloody sniper bought him down.
It was the first time since Haynes return that I was genuinely excited of what to expect. Im really hoping if we can get him on the field that BA sticks with this decision. I guess at this stage though we dont miss what we dont have.

Gronk

Staff member
Injuries this week www.parraeels.com.au

Nathan Brown – Ankle – Round 9
Jarryd Hayne – Hip flexor – Round 12
Greg Leleisiuao – Thumb – Round 15
Beau Scott – Ribs – Indefinite
Kirisome Auva’a – Ribs – Indefinite

Gronk

Staff member
It was a joke. I was being sarcastic. For the record, I've never bought into the old 'Hayne, shit attitude' stuff. I think it's all bullshit. He remaims one of my favourite players of all time.

I sledged him fierce whilst he was at the Tits. But I give him props for his body transformation in the off season and from the glimpses that we have seen of him so far, still think he offers us huge skill. To the extent that I reckon he and Mennings are on an equal footing as to what they bring to our team.

hindy111

Post Whore
I sledged him fierce whilst he was at the Tits. But I give him props for his body transformation in the off season and from the glimpses that we have seen of him so far, still think he offers us huge skill. To the extent that I reckon he and Mennings are on an equal footing as to what they bring to our team.

Jennings been rubish this year imo.
Offered stuff all for a guy on 650k or there abouts.
Hayne is hard to judge. Played 2 games and was trounced by 50 in one.
I am open to giving him a spot next season but I couldnt go higher then 300k at this stage of his career.

hindy111

Post Whore

Pou stop liking things. It's over. Your done. Goodbye

hindy111

Post Whore
Pou stop liking things. It's over. Your done. Goodbye

Dont torment me. Yes even with 7 toes left you got away. But with all your broken fingers all you can do now is press like, I am guessing your putting a pencil in your mouth.