What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack Bird

General, he left because of the $.

He also left because he needed his ego to be stroked and Wayne Bennett stroked it.

Wait till they find him to be an overhyped dud.

He’ll want the earth to open up to swallow him.

Stake Removed

First Grade
General, he left because of the $.

He also left because he needed his ego to be stroked and Wayne Bennett stroked it.

Wait till they find him to be an overhyped dud.

He’ll want the earth to open up to swallow him.
Watch the Broncs fans turn on him, will be great to see

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes I’m looking forward to that.

If things aren’t going as planned for the Broncos (top 4 min), he will be the scapegoat.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Why!!! You yokels, you oiks, you bumpkins, how could any of you mouth breathers denigrate Mr Bennett?? It’s not like any Shonks identity has ever, ever, EVER!! held the same sway as Mr Bennett, he’ll go down as a legend of the game & the shonks will go down as a centre for cocaine & peptide distribution
Jack Gibson coached the sharks (I'd call that a Sharks identity) and uttered possibly the most iconic quote about the Sharks ever heard. As far as "sway" is concerned I'd say he trumped Creepin Jesus and is far more a legend of the game. I cant imagine the great Jack Gibson giving Creepin Jesus the steam off his piss.

Inferno

Coach
He's not worth the money they paid for him. He will be moved on a year or two into his contract.

Quigs

Immortal
Jack's first day.

gifted-school.jpg

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
While I wish Jack all the best reckon he'll be up against it up there. Might be wrong but I think the donkeys will really struggle this year....decent backs but very skinny in the forwards (except third man of course), Think the ferals will be looking for someone to blame for another year of failure and Jack may well be a prime target considering the coin he's on and the fact he's an outsider.

Ads

First Grade
I don't look at their team and worry. Losing Hunt and replacing him with Kodi Nikorima is massive.

Latest posts