What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taumalolo

betcats

Referee
He is big and fast for his size. So what?
I don't see any skill in him at all. I hate these kind of players. They make their living beating little guys out of the game.

There are lots of ‘big and fast’ guys in the nrl. Tony Williams is freakishly large and mobile, hows he doing?

When he’s onTaumololo physically destroys entire packs, he is special.

beave

Coach
He runs at backs and retreating defences off fast play the balls.

giphy.gif

Dave_

Juniors
I can't believe anyone can knock this guys ability. He's a physical beast and has heaps of ticker. Just annihilates anyone he wants. A rare player

T-Boon

Coach
I can't believe anyone can knock this guys ability. He's a physical beast and has heaps of ticker. Just annihilates anyone he wants. A rare player

I just think 10 years fro now he will be the average sized player and some bigger guys will be steamrolling him. Isn't that young Brisbane lad already bigger, faster stronger? We all just need to get a few of them. Maybe we can get where skill isn't needed at all.

Dave_

Juniors
I just think 10 years fro now he will be the average sized player and some bigger guys will be steamrolling him. Isn't that young Brisbane lad already bigger, faster stronger? We all just need to get a few of them.
No chance mate. It's not just size, he has footwork and unbelievable leg speed/drive and top fitness. Players like him will never become the norm.

King hit

Coach
I wonder 10-15 years from now where Taumololo will rank alongside the likes of Coote, Raper, Clyde and the other great locks. He is an amazing player and such a great athlete as well.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
I just think 10 years fro now he will be the average sized player and some bigger guys will be steamrolling him. Isn't that young Brisbane lad already bigger, faster stronger? We all just need to get a few of them. Maybe we can get where skill isn't needed at all.

10 years from now he might be rubbish

better bin him off now then

TheFrog

Coach
I wonder 10-15 years from now where Taumololo will rank alongside the likes of Coote, Raper, Clyde and the other great locks. He is an amazing player and such a great athlete as well.
The role of the lock position has completely changed since those blokes played. The lock used to be the cover defender and wide runner. Now they are just a third prop. As far as the current job description goes Taumalolo is the best in the game when he wants to be, which isn't every week hence his team's position on the ladder.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The role of the lock position has completely changed since those blokes played. The lock used to be the cover defender and wide runner. Now they are just a third prop. As far as the current job description goes Taumalolo is the best in the game when he wants to be, which isn't every week hence his team's position on the ladder.

There are reasons the Cowboys are where they are on the table. Taumalolo isn't one of them.

gunpk

Juniors
I agree that Taumalolo is the best lock in the game at the moment but another lock who I think is nearly as good but completely different style is Jake T.
He's a better ball player and from what I saw from Manly's last game, seems to be better than DCE at playmaking