What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taumalolo

JJ

Immortal
He's had a great season, and last week's performance was staggering...

Old man Gallen's still a handy #13 too

Hutty1986

Immortal
The bloke is 4 metres tall, 220kg yet he's quick, agile and super-fit. Fairly handy combination

some11

Referee
Is the NFL talk bullshit? Hopefully he hangs around, on the flip side he could put in a monster year to cement a gig over there.

Canard

Immortal
1st game of the season:

71 minutes
22 runs for 295m (not a typo)
1 line break
8 tackle breaks

And he's still only 23.

What a freak.

Need to bump the thread from a few years ago whereby some LU genius made the claim that a 19 year old Taumololo was a dud and didn't live up to the hype.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He is an absolute stud. The cowboys foward pack was in general very impressive. Some of scotts runs were turning back the clock. Hess has buckets of talent (cant believe he is only 20)

But JT13 was unstoppable

Tommy Smith

Referee
He is an absolute stud. The cowboys foward pack was in general very impressive. Some of scotts runs were turning back the clock. Hess has buckets of talent (cant believe he is only 20)

But JT13 was unstoppable
Hess reminds me a lot of Cordner.

He runs so hard and hits a hole so well.

What a magnificent player and Origin mainstay he will be.

DC_fan

Coach
Is the NFL talk bullshit? Hopefully he hangs around, on the flip side he could put in a monster year to cement a gig over there.

I don't believe it is. I can see him being a great success over there.

Tommy Smith

Referee
*bump*

He is as close as the real world gets to a Marvel Avenger.

God.

I can't imagine a better middle forward. Except maybe Big Artie because of his offloading skills.

Grapple

Bench
*bump*

He is as close as the real world gets to a Marvel Avenger.

God.

I can't imagine a better middle forward. Except maybe Big Artie because of his offloading skills.

He just never looks tired. If you were to create an ideal player for rugby league you would use his body, but his agility and fitness level on that frame is freakish.