What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JDB New Skipper ??

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Yes JDB , Lawrie or as you have said S’au . Lawrie would be my pick bleeds the vintage Red and White .
Lawrie is a good choice, but doesn't play enough minutes. You would need a co-captain. Besides, he plays in the front row, so mightn't be smart enough? (Apologies to all posters who were front row forwards - obviously I played in the backs) 😂😂😂

SBD82

Coach
Lawrie is a good choice, but doesn't play enough minutes. You would need a co-captain. Besides, he plays in the front row, so mightn't be smart enough? (Apologies to all posters who were front row forwards - obviously I played in the backs) 😂😂😂
It’s ok mate. We all know that the backs have plenty of time for thinking, because they don’t have any work to do.

Victoire

Juniors
Jesse Bromwich is the current Dolphins captain, big Tino is the Gold Coast captain, Junior Paulo is co-captain of Parra. Guys like James Tamou, Matt Scott have been captains as well. I don't think being a prop is an instant disqualifier

dungay dragon

Juniors
Great Stuff Smarty
Stirring words
will be a huge lift for the boys tonite , in pref to that OTHER distraction .
Warriors have a terrible record against us
big chance to grab the points

Latest posts