What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Saint Doc

Coach
To be fair in that picture there are 13 teams that are maroon/red/orange and 13 teams dark blue/black. Yellow is used a lot as a secondary colour. Whilst an over exaggeration, there isn’t heaps of variety in that image. No white, no pink/purple, no sky blue. Even the colours that are used, they are very dark.

hrundi99

First Grade
To be fair in that picture there are 13 teams that are maroon/red/orange and 13 teams dark blue/black. Yellow is used a lot as a secondary colour. Whilst an over exaggeration, there isn’t heaps of variety in that image. No white, no pink/purple, no sky blue. Even the colours that are used, they are very dark.

Each team has an away jersey that is predominantly white and some teams have "Alternate" or third jerseys as well that are typically either nods to old colour schemes (the Kings purple and gold for example), or radically different designs.

hrundi99

First Grade
For example...

1013-col-jerseys.jpg

kdalymc

Bench
This is what I meant. It’s like the ESL, f all colour difference. All the white jerseys are the same..
Today I watched 3 games- all 6 teams were yellow and black.

hrundi99

First Grade
This is what I meant. It’s like the ESL, f all colour difference. All the white jerseys are the same..
Today I watched 3 games- all 6 teams were yellow and black.

3 hockey games? There are only 2 teams in black and yellow, the Bruins and Penguins.

Big Salad

Juniors
Visiting the AFL website earlier today reminded me how much cleaner the new NRL site is without all the Telstra links and banners on it. Will be interesting to see how it goes once the season is in full flight.

kdalymc

Bench
On field shorts are so f**king comfortable.
hmm depends tho. some are brilliant, some have the chamois pads and are f**ked, some have the chamois pads and are awesome.

but yes none are worth $60 thats just rude, especially for a "non" nrl team. they should be $30 max

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

I dont understand why we dont do this everywhere!!!

We always compare ourselves to Union and wonder why people confuse the 2 sports. For a lot of people, their very first thought of RL would be “how is this different from that othere one?”

But if we tell new fans to think of American Football without the blocking ir forward pass, this new sport is different enough to be interesting and distinguishable from the original (AF)

Plus, it wouldnt be a bad think to ride on their coattails for a bit of exposure.