What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Perth Red

Post Whore
Any jersey collectors there’s a guy on rugby league fans group on Facebook selling some nice international jerseys At a very reasonable price, 92 GB jersey, ‘95 and 2018 England jersey

IMG_1445.jpeg

Saint Doc

Coach
The NRL has a blue problem, but super league has a red problem. All 4 semi final ESL teams are variations on red & white!1696119451990.png

Perth Red

Post Whore
The NRL has a blue problem, but super league has a red problem. All 4 semi final ESL teams are variations on red & white!View attachment 80170
It is Interesting that blue became the dominant colour in australia and red in England. Flag related maybe?

Using red prominently
wigan
sts
hkr
salford
catalans
leigh before their rebrand

using blue
cowboys
bulldogs
roosters
sharks
titans
storm sometimes
eels

Nuke

Staff member
It is Interesting that blue became the dominant colour in australia and red in England. Flag related maybe?

Using red prominently
wigan
sts
hkr
salford
catalans

using blue
cowboys
bulldogs
roosters
sharks
titans
storm sometimes
eels
Knights in blue too.

MugaB

Coach

Using red prominently
wigan
sts
hkr
salford
catalans

using blue
cowboys
bulldogs
roosters
sharks
titans
storm sometimes
eels
Add Warriors and knights

GAZF

First Grade

Using red prominently
wigan
sts
hkr
salford
catalans

using blue
cowboys
bulldogs
roosters
sharks
titans
storm sometimes
eels
If you're grouping shades of blue from the Sharks to the Storm/Roosters, you also have to include Huddersfield as a red team.

Kiwi Rooster

Juniors
Hey guys. Graphic Design is a huge hobby for me. In 2007 the Roosters asked the fans to design a jersey for our 100th anniversary. I made the top 5, which I'm very proud of. Anyway, I decided to have a go at tweaking our 2023 kits. I think it's time we went back to the old logo. Here's a mock up I did of 3 kits for 2024. Home, Away and Retro. I've always thought it would look nicer having an all blue kit for home and all white for away.
Roosters.jpg

I don’t mind the all-blue kit but maybe limit its use against our non traditional rivals or something like that. I do prefer the white shorts with home jersey however. I do like the all-white however, it gives me fond memories of 2002. Agree with the traditional logo being brought back. BTW I also entered that 2007 design comp. I got a signed jersey out of it.

Kiwi Rooster

Juniors
I don’t mind the all-blue kit but maybe limit its use against our non traditional rivals or something like that. I do prefer the white shorts with home jersey however. I do like the all-white however, it gives me fond memories of 2002. Agree with the traditional logo being brought back. BTW I also entered that 2007 design comp. I got a signed jersey out of it.
Haha awesome bro. So did I. It was huge, so never wore it but was going to frame it but never got around to it. Its sitting in my drawer at home. The red one won which was the best design in the end.

Haha awesome bro. So did I. It was huge, so never wore it but was going to frame it but never got around to it. Its sitting in my drawer at home. The red one won which was the best design in the end.
Indeed it was the best design. My jersey still has the retail tags on it and is hanging with the rest of my jersey collection. You can’t wear it cos you risk losing the signatures plus that team didn’t do so well lol

Kiwi Rooster

Juniors
Indeed it was the best design. My jersey still has the retail tags on it and is hanging with the rest of my jersey collection. You can’t wear it cos you risk losing the signatures plus that team didn’t do so well lol
lol Was it the 2006 team that signed it? I think thats why I didnt frame it in the end hahaha

MugaB

Coach
Definitely a bold and unique colour scheme! I’d love to see it, but I doubt any bids would be so bold….
I was thinking of what suits the old western reds colors, with something completely different and meet in the middle, so make the Black to Burgandy, Red to Orange, Yellow to Old Gold and white is a Bone white,
Too much uniqueness i know, but it looks good, reminds me of phoenix suns,
A bit sick of the same old color combos, and standard blue, black, navy, red and white colors of the NRL teams, best time to branch out like the raiders did and go lime crazy

Latest posts