What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Train on Squad

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Is funny on the Taumololo thing. Personally, I'd have him out there for 65mins plus

Interesting though that from the same commentators, that Kidwell was getting hammered for having him on the bench for so long, but for the majority of the season Paul Green was doing the same thing, and bringing Scott and Taumololo back on around the 65min mark and was getting lauded for it
Ahh I didnt know that about Greens subbing of Taumalolo. I dont understand fully what is the correct way to sub players on and off or if there is a correct way at all. It wouldve been nice for Kidwell to explain that but he chose to not have to explain himself and opted to cut it short, I understand that given the loss. However had we won and they asked him something, we wouldnt hear the end of it!

Last edited:

Latest posts