What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Trivia Thread

Dally Messenger didn;t play 100 first grade games.

The three coaches have all been sacked for being sh*t.

Johnny Raper played juniors in the Jets and was graded to Newtown before Frank Facer dodgey'd up his address so he could play at Saints.

KHunt

Juniors
looked up and dally only played 48 games for Easts, didnt play 100 first grade games for Easts?

andrew johns ran out for the first time at Stadium Australia.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im pretty sure it was the Knights captain in 1999, Tony Butterfield, which has already been answered. Since 1997 away sides were the first team out.

Just on the youngest City Captain, I thought it wouldve been Fittler back in 1995, but if not maybe Lance Thompson.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3. What do Terry Lamb, Michael Hagan and Daniel Anderson specifically have in common? (Please don't give obvious ones like They're All Coaches)

They all did debut in 2001 as a first grade coach, however I might give a second answer and say they all lost their first match as coach.

Noa Nadruku

Yep, it was a Fijian!

Dally Messenger didn;t play 100 first grade games.

Yes...Brown didn't play 100 either.

andrew johns ran out for the first time at Stadium Australia.

Im pretty sure it was the Knights captain in 1999, Tony Butterfield, which has already been answered. Since 1997 away sides were the first team out.

Just on the youngest City Captain, I thought it wouldve been Fittler back in 1995, but if not maybe Lance Thompson.

The answers Loudstrat gave me shown neither of those are right.

They all did debut in 2001 as a first grade coach, however I might give a second answer and say they all lost their first match as coach.

Yep! I also would've taken they all got their first win in the same weekend.

These are remaining:

L1. Who was the first first grader to run out onto Stadium Australia in a Rugby League match?

L2. Who was the youngest ever City captain?

L3. Who was the last Kangaroo to play for a CRL side?

PF1. Which current Souths player holds the record for most tries in 7s match?

L1. Who was the first first grader to run out onto Stadium Australia in a Rugby League match?

Newcastle smashed Manly in this game I remember, possibly Manly were the away team or ran out first (since it's not any Knights captain by the look of it), so I'll say Geoff Toovey.

KHunt

Juniors
L1. Who was the first first grader to run out onto Stadium Australia in a Rugby League match? darren albert

L2. Who was the youngest ever City captain? geoff toovey

L3. Who was the last Kangaroo to play for a CRL side? Jamie Lyon

I just realised I never answered the question when you posted. This adds to my recent screw-ups.
I apologise.
Harrogan is correct.

Latest posts