What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua

Old Timer

Coach
Luc is like a young Artie Beetson, he really needs to BACK himself though no second guessing just to GO FOR IT!
The difference is that the young Artie Beetson was a bit of a hot head, very intimidating and was way tougher than Luciano.
Klemmer is more like Beetson for attitude.
Luc needs to throw himself into the hard stuff with a no preservation attitude.
Rip shit or bust for the entire time on the field rather than just trying to be silky with ball playing for a couple of plays.

epDragon62

First Grade
The difference is that the young Artie Beetson was a bit of a hot head, very intimidating and was way tougher than Luciano.
Klemmer is more like Beetson for attitude.
Luc needs to throw himself into the hard stuff with a no preservation attitude.
Rip shit or bust for the entire time on the field rather than just trying to be silky with ball playing for a couple of plays.
Hard to change that in the young fella if it's not natural to him.

Old Timer

Coach
Hard to change that in the young fella if it's not natural to him.
Agreed but then people should stop using the comparison with him and Beetson.
Young Beetson's was at his best charging into and busting through the line then offloading whilst he had defenders all over him.
You can only do that if you are fearless.
If Luc doesn't get his head round that then he will end up being a big 5/8 playing park footy.

Dragsters

First Grade
I don't necessarily agree with the beetson comparison either.

Anyhow we have hard runners in the pack, lesson, Vaughan, Friz etc.

Luc offers skills that these guys do not posess and should be encourage to develop these strengths.

This will give us the variety in the pack to challenge defenses that we need.

His combination with Dufty in the 20s was gamebreaking and something I look forward to seeing again in 2018.

He does not need to do everything well and are not many that can...

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I don't necessarily agree with the beetson comparison either.

Anyhow we have hard runners in the pack, lesson, Vaughan, Friz etc.

Luc offers skills that these guys do not poses and should be encourage to develop these strengths.

This will give us the variety in the pack to challenge defenses that we need.

His combination with Dufty in the 20s was gamebreaking and something I look forward to seeing again in 2018.

He does not need to do everything well and are not many that can...

Agree Dragsters
I think of the bench to start .
Come on 10 or 15 before half time and play 20 mins.
Then come on in second half for last 15 or 20 minutes.
I think having a guy like Graham around him he will come on .
A be a good nrl player for years to come.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Luch's potential is limitless, but like his brother he has some brain explosions and laziness in his game.

If he cuts that out and forges his body into a powerhouse, well gentlemen... We could have one of the best second-rowers in the game on our hands. The sad thing is, if he had a coach like Bellamy.. He would be unstoppable.

hazzbeen

Bench
Agree Dragsters
I think of the bench to start .
Come on 10 or 15 before half time and play 20 mins.
Then come on in second half for last 15 or 20 minutes.
I think having a guy like Graham around him he will come on .
A be a good nrl player for years to come.
If Graham stays injury free I think he will add that never say die attitude to the team ...
Luch's potential is limitless, but like his brother he has some brain explosions and laziness in his game.

If he cuts that out and forges his body into a powerhouse, well gentlemen... We could have one of the best second-rowers in the game on our hands. The sad thing is, if he had a coach like Bellamy.. He would be unstoppable.
Ah there lays the problem to our footy team ( if he had a coach like Bellamy )... Stop teasing me Tom ....

red rocket

Juniors

The kid can't tackle and is lazy and lacks mongrel. Needs a great big attitude adjustment because their is a footballer hidden behinds them fat guts to be unleashed

red rocket

Juniors
spot on starting to look like a first grader in waiting. I think he has been told get fit your in.
Happy to hear that he is now fit needs a big off season because last years off season apparently he did not put in look it is all up to the kid he has loads of potential but it doesn't matter who coaches him it is how much he wants it. Hope he proves me wrong

jak

Bench
Happy to hear that he is now fit needs a big off season because last years off season apparently he did not put in look it is all up to the kid he has loads of potential but it doesn't matter who coaches him it is how much he wants it. Hope he proves me wrong
yep he has to want it and put the work in but he was a different looking player as the year went on.

Latest posts