What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Brooks

Bazal

Post Whore
How about Luke Burt, Reni Maitua, Casey McGuire and Matt Keating?

Joel Reddy, John Morris, Jeremy Smith, PJ Marsh? Actually PJ probably saves it from worst ever

Luke Burt, John Morris, Adam Dykes, Shane Muspratt?

Ash Graham, Daniel Wagon, Michael Witt, John Morris?

BuffaloRules

Coach
He needs an experienced halves partner more than anything

I'm not banking on him to have a stellar season next year but Reynolds will, and should be so good for him next year.

I'll admit I erased that performance from my memory fairly quickly but i wojlsnt be surprised if most players have all but given up on this year and are just going through the motions

I wonder if Brooks has given up on collecting his $600k pay check this year?

Probably not..

You seem an optimistic guy for a Tigers fan ( I'm assuming you must still be young) .. I'm hoping you are right about him for next year...

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
I wonder if Brooks has given up on collecting his $600k pay check this year?

Probably not..

You seem an optimistic guy for a Tigers fan ( I'm assuming you must still be young) .. I'm hoping you are right about him for next year...

Yeah I'm on the younger side in my early 20s

I don't know what's wrong with optimism tho

BuffaloRules

Coach
Yeah I'm on the younger side in my early 20s

I don't know what's wrong with optimism tho

Nothing wrong with it mate... I've got a few more years on the clock and unfortunately the Tigers have knocked my optimism out of me over the decades...now I just expect the worse will happen...

Hope you have had more success following this team by the time you reach my age..

Clifferd

Coach
Nothing wrong with it mate... I've got a few more years on the clock and unfortunately the Tigers have knocked my optimism out of me over the decades...now I just expect the worse will happen...

Hope you have had more success following this team by the time you reach my age..

Haha I'm kinda lucky I guess - I was introduced to the Tigers (well I started supporting early 2000s) with a 2005 premiership so it felt like i striked gold with that pick

Unfortunately haven't had much luck since

Clifferd

Coach
He looked somewhat average with Moses carrying him, but now he just looks horrible.

Apparently next year he'll be better when the Tigers have 0 rep players.

I don't know, maybe fielding the strongest 17 a Wests Tigers team has ever put out next year might have something to do with it lol

8. Packer
9. Liddell/Mcillwrick
10. Matulino
11. McQueen
12. Lawrence
13. Taylor

Is significantly better than

8. Woods
9. Liddle
10. Funguy
11. Lovett
12. Sue
13. Taylor

Mitchell Pearce has proven you don't need to be a quality rep player to be good at club level.

simmo05

Bench

Lol, has there actually been a more difficult team to support?

Iafeta

Referee
Exactly

Naiqama, Lolohea and Liddle. All reserve graders

Shaun Johnson has escaped criticism for ages with an international spine

Shaun's equal first for try assists this year. At least he was at the beginning of the weekend.

Tui Lolohea. He has a great agent. Bloke has an Owen Craigie physique, same attitude, yet always had three or four clubs interested as he relentlessly tried to get out of his contract.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I don't think Brooks has shown enough in his games to be on the contract he's on or be talked about as future top tier half.

If he didn't come through grades being talked about as the next Joey I doubt he'd be in FG right now.

Not every club gets the free pass to have 3 class fullbacks on their books and have zero cap accountability. Shame u still cannot win a comp despite that leg up.