What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Parramatta @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta / Burramattagal

Who will win? Round 4: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
I reckon he'll get 4 weeks. Carrigan got that for breaking Hasting's ankle a few years ago. They looked very similar, albeit Galvin is smaller is Tualungi wasn't badly injured thankfully. If he gets any less that'll be a bonus.

The way he handled it was awesome. He was clearly rattled when he did it, but worked it out in his head while in the bin. Then once he got back on he paid the team back for their exceptional work while he was off. We lifted several gears at that point and never looked like losing, except for when the ref tried to rob us at the end.

I know we'd burnt our challenge but WTF is the bunker for if not to over rule clangers? At least that's what Annesley said last time that happened to us.

What a win! Man I can get used to that. Be interesting to see how we go in Galvin's absence, and who we use.
You would have to think Bud will get the gig.
Though young Fainu was the second spare today, may mean something?

Nutz

Bench
I reckon he'll get 4 weeks. Carrigan got that for breaking Hasting's ankle a few years ago. They looked very similar, albeit Galvin is smaller is Tualungi wasn't badly injured thankfully. If he gets any less that'll be a bonus.

The way he handled it was awesome. He was clearly rattled when he did it, but worked it out in his head while in the bin. Then once he got back on he paid the team back for their exceptional work while he was off. We lifted several gears at that point and never looked like losing, except for when the ref tried to rob us at the end.

I know we'd burnt our challenge but WTF is the bunker for if not to over rule clangers? At least that's what Annesley said last time that happened to us.

What a win! Man I can get used to that. Be interesting to see how we go in Galvin's absence, and who we use.
Is there a clean record in this, I'm unsure how it works these days.

Perth Tiger

Bench

Max plath got 2 weeks I think and his was at least as bad if not worse than Galvin

Benchtiger

Juniors
Great effort again to seal another victory, the make up of our bench just isn't right, Bud and AJ not being used proves this as both can be a liability especially in defence.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Best defensive effort I've seen from the Tigers since as long as I can remember. To think we did it with a player getting binned and only using two on the bench.

Galvin and Sezer make such a huge difference. They compliment each other so well.

I thought Paps and Bateman were immense for us. They just continually popped up to help out in defense.

I think we need to tweak the bench a bit. No point having two utilities just sitting there

I may be wrong, but I think we only used 15 today. Didn’t see Kepoa or Bud at all. Fainu and SayFart were the only benchies to get on.

WA Tiger

Bench
That’s what I call being dropped without being dropped. I think junior was very good. That’s why Bennett wants him.. he’s still a sandwhich short tho … all we need him for is top 8 or beyond this year.. it’s all about this year for our future recruits..

simmo1

First Grade
Galvin and Sezer make such a huge difference. They compliment each other so well.

Seriously impressive how well they have gelled. One from juniors and one from ESL with 14 year age gap and they have complimented each other perfectly.

Tigerm

First Grade
Seriously impressive how well they have gelled. One from juniors and one from ESL with 14 year age gap and they have complimented each other perfectly.
A long way to go, but where does Luai play hahaha
I believe that Galvin was considered a potential 13?
You would have to think, if we maintain this form, that Sezer will be offered another year.

Best defensive effort I've seen from the Tigers since as long as I can remember. To think we did it with a player getting binned and only using two on the bench.

I thought Paps and Bateman were immense for us. They just continually popped up to help out in defense.

I think we need to tweak the bench a bit. No point having two utilities just sitting there
Best defensive effort since the Cleary days where we beat the roosters and Storm in rounds 1 and 2. That said this was pre set restarts and everyone did the roosters tactic of copping the penalty to slow the game down.

Pezz70

Juniors
No fine, 2wks with a guilty plea for LG. The kid is cold as ice, 18 and takes it to the big guns. I said last week he looks like a Fittler style player but gee he is cool. He’s a player that’s for sure.

Api had another blinder and Sezer despite a couple of ordinary kicks just gets us where we want to be. Olams enthusiasm is just contagious, I caught it watching tele.

Papalii was enormous, Seyfarth tried his guts out, every forward was good

Last edited: