What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Cowboys @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Cowboys v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
It Late to the party but only saw the game today. Cowboys were off but our first 40 was terrific, the guts and scrambling in the second 40 was something we haven't seen in ages.

Few suttle differences from Cleary:

* not sure if anyone noticed but the right edge forward (either Aloiai or MCK) was defending inside ET who was much closer to the edge. I'd say this was to try and fix that side aswell as help ETs workload

* Suli swapping with Kev, HALLEfcke LUJAH!!!! How it's taken one guy less then a week to work out what 1 coach couldn't see for well over 2 years is ridiculous. Clearly could have had the job by simply saying that in the interview for mine. Our team goes from a wooden spoon contenser to mid table with that one shift for mine

* Tedesco played much more in the center and not just on sweeping backplays, looked very dangerous

* winning with a 9-2 penalty count against, just wow

Great signs, only early days and I feel our team could very well implode if teddy, woods, Moses stuff goes to the shit but Cleary has come in and identified a few issues and rectified them immediately. Our future is in good hands

Clifferd

Coach
It Late to the party but only saw the game today. Cowboys were off but our first 40 was terrific, the guts and scrambling in the second 40 was something we haven't seen in ages.

Few suttle differences from Cleary:

* not sure if anyone noticed but the right edge forward (either Aloiai or MCK) was defending inside ET who was much closer to the edge. I'd say this was to try and fix that side aswell as help ETs workload

* Suli swapping with Kev, HALLEfcke LUJAH!!!! How it's taken one guy less then a week to work out what 1 coach couldn't see for well over 2 years is ridiculous. Clearly could have had the job by simply saying that in the interview for mine. Our team goes from a wooden spoon contenser to mid table with that one shift for mine

* Tedesco played much more in the center and not just on sweeping backplays, looked very dangerous

* winning with a 9-2 penalty count against, just wow

Great signs, only early days and I feel our team could very well implode if teddy, woods, Moses stuff goes to the shit but Cleary has come in and identified a few issues and rectified them immediately. Our future is in good hands

Yeah mate was wondering why you were late to comment haha. Let's see if we can play with that sort of attitude again next week, because we all know in true Tigers fashion we come out and get thumped 36-16 against Parra next week

On the et defending on the edge I noticed he only made 36 tackles compared to his usual 50+

Hopefully under Cleary that bullshit has changed

Last edited: