What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milne gone to Tigers

Look I am sure he will go well at another club. I just don't think that he is a massive loss. We have aitken, lafai, mann and maybe dodd all capable of doing as well a job as milne.
I say clam down and move on.
Remember the forum being completely obsessed with signing luciano leilua otherwise millward should be sacked, ra ra ra.
Those same people are saying leilua is overweight and nowhere near 1st grade? Huh?
Big Luc will always be a big guy who has the skill set but also lacks the discipline.

Good reason why Sele has now got the jump on him.

When Mary selected Aikten and Lafai ahead of Milne, that showed me that Mary is not up to NRL coaching. I still wonder if there are people behind the scenes who have a lot more say and influence over team selections than Mary does?
lol better call Fox Mulder.

BennyV

Referee
You will find the Dragons will be in a tussle w Gold Coast for TUPOU from roosters
I call bullshit mickey. We bought Nene last year to be a first grade winger, despite his current form. We are looking to extend Nightingale. PLus there is talk of using a wing spot to bring Herbert and Garrick into first grade. Why the hell would we chase another winger, let alone get into a 'tussle' for one?!

Crush

Coach
When Mary selected Aikten and Lafai ahead of Milne, that showed me that Mary is not up to NRL coaching. I still wonder if there are people behind the scenes who have a lot more say and influence over team selections than Mary does?
Dragons are 5 wins 1 loss in 2017. Lafai and Aitken have been a big part of that.
WTF are you talking about with the Mary isn't up to NRL coaching for picking lafai and aitken before milne?
Maybe the fact that milne is sooking in reserves missing tackles says something about his character and Mary was right to let him go???
Just saying....

BennyV

Referee
Milne should have been the first centre chosen. He should not have even been in reserve grade. I see him as the best centre at our club and the best center prospect that we have had since Gasnier. I have not seen Herbert or Garrick to comment on them.
He definitely should have been chosen in first grade - as a right centre, he is above Aitken IMO - and yet, I'm not completely bummed about this. Patty Herbert will have that right centre spot locked up soon enough, he's got a higher ceiling than Milne and I actually think he is a Gasnier-esque player with the way he plays. Garrick looks good on the wing, but apparently centre is his spot so I'm looking forward to seeing it.

The thing that seems strange to me is the 3-year Aitken deal, especially with the discussion of Dugan to the centres. Can't see where that fits in, outside of a 'sure thing' if the youngsters dont work out.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Dragons are 5 wins 1 loss in 2017. Lafai and Aitken have been a big part of that.
WTF are you talking about with the Mary isn't up to NRL coaching for picking lafai and aitken before milne?
Maybe the fact that milne is sooking in reserves missing tackles says something about his character and Mary was right to let him go???
Just saying....
Aitken is also a big reason why the Dragons aren't 6 wins and 0 losses!!!
Just saying....

Crush

Coach
He definitely should have been chosen in first grade - as a right centre, he is above Aitken IMO - and yet, I'm not completely bummed about this. Patty Herbert will have that right centre spot locked up soon enough, he's got a higher ceiling than Milne and I actually think he is a Gasnier-esque player with the way he plays. Garrick looks good on the wing, but apparently centre is his spot so I'm looking forward to seeing it.

The thing that seems strange to me is the 3-year Aitken deal, especially with the discussion of Dugan to the centres. Can't see where that fits in, outside of a 'sure thing' if the youngsters dont work out.
Do you rate levi dodd Benny?

BennyV

Referee
Do you rate levi dodd Benny?
To be honest, i havent seen enough of him to rate him one way or another. Seems like a solid enough player and may make a fist of first grade, but I think others may have got the jump on him and it feels like he'll make a career out of reserve grade unless he goes elsewhere.

Crush

Coach
To be honest, i havent seen enough of him to rate him one way or another. Seems like a solid enough player and may make a fist of first grade, but I think others may have got the jump on him and it feels like he'll make a career out of reserve grade unless he goes elsewhere.
I have only seen snippets of him but he looks the goods. Strong kid.
I had high hopes for milne but for whatever reason it hasn't worked out.
I think mann has it in spades over milne though, I am convinced now that he needs to be re-signed.

JDHD

Juniors
For me Pat Herbert is a all round better prospect than Milne . Herbert has been the Cutters best back so far this year . He will be pushing for first grade next season I am sure .

Millward has said publicly that Field, Herbert and Garrick are all expected to take that next step into grade in 2018.

JDHD

Juniors
Just saying....

100%. Aitken has scored six tries and Lafai has a couple plus a few try assists. We've won 5 of 6 with that centre pairing being a key facet AND PEOPLE ARE STILL BITCHING. f**k.

Latest posts