What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Rein

This is the Illawarra all stars team playing the Cutters in feb

Collegians
Jarrad Thompson

Wests
Zac Blay
Marty Cramp
Justin Rodriguez
Josh Daley

Helensburgh
Steve McCallum
Grant Smith
Daniel Burke
Matt Riccio
Simon Maslanka
Azan Turoa

Corrimal
Bronson Hoani
Josh Brown
George Lolo
Matt Gorman

Dapto
Dylan Capaan
Justin Faughlin
Troy Pieper
Michael Bullock

Thirroul
Dwayne Connors
Hayden Crosland
Matt Syron
Joe McDevitt (TBC)
Jake Sargent - Wilson
Liam Hood
Jack Eager
Luke Dodge

Berkeley
Dan Caprice
Ben Honan
Kane Edwards
Tamati Ulukita

Good to see Bullock back in the Illawarra.

Young Jack i thought he might be part of the under 20's this year with lachlan stein but i am not sure.

Good to see quite a few ex NYC boys running around in the come Daley, Hoani, Lolo and co.

I hope Berkley can find enough players to at least be competitive.

The thing that annoys me is they have some affiliation with the Roosters.

I see some of the Cutters players dropping back for them guys like Noble or Newbigging.

I won't be surprised to see Dodd get a contract with the Dragons some time in the future as he has trained with them a few times now.

I have to say no Cranston a shock and a little disappointed.

BennyV

Referee
Do I read into the fact that this is a thread called MItch Rein and contains a bunch of dudes talking about reserve grade?! :sarcasm:

RedVDragon

Juniors
Do I read into the fact that this is a thread called MItch Rein and contains a bunch of dudes talking about reserve grade?! :sarcasm:

That's correct. Rein is in good company where he belongs. At best a local comp player if that.

Latest posts