What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

StFigJam

Juniors
Pearce and Carney couldn't beat Soward and Hornby what makes anyone think they can beat Cronk and Thurston.

RABK

Referee
Pearce improved as the game went a long and in the second half provided Jennings with a lot of ball in space. I was happy with his game. Perhaps Carney needs him holding his hand or something though?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Pearce improved as the game went a long and in the second half provided Jennings with a lot of ball in space. I was happy with his game. Perhaps Carney needs him holding his hand or something though?

Indeed he gave the left side some good early ball leading to some line breaks. Just a few odd moments where he probably would've wanted them over again.

The Pearce-Carney combination was poor, mainly due to Carney stuttering on the big stage

RWB

Bench
Pearce being blamed for the lack of attack, what's new? Too many idiots who don't understand his role

He organised & directed the side well, his kicking game was solid and he got early ball to the players who were supposed to provide the creativity but failed to.

He was solid, nothing more nothing less. 7/10

Mr Saab

Referee
Another loss for Pearce. The way he is going he coud end up with a record that rivals Brad Thorns for a win / loss ratio

With the Titans winning tonight, the Roosters fall to 14th on the ladder. Plenty of pressure there for Pearce against the Bulldogs on Monday night. He'll have produce or the entire year starts to slip away for his team.

Don't let it worry you, Mitch. With Parra playing the way they are, you won't get the wooden spoon. Shame about missing the finals though. ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
Hasn't Thorn won a couple of series though?

Nope. He never was part of a winning series. He played 11 gamed and only won 2. He won everything else though in both codes.
1996 lost all games
1998 - game 2 loss - didnt play games 1 or 3
1999 - game 3 loss
2000 - lost games 1 and 2
2005 - won game one, lost games 2 and 3

He has a shocking record

Last edited:

Mr Fourex

Bench

Tell me then....why was "big T-Rex" given the ball on the 5th tackle and died with it, with NSW on QLD's try line?

Pearce was loitering outside of him

Carney was 10m back behind the ruck

Bit of a turning point from memory.

Pearce was ordinary.......Carney was as hopeless as a deer in the headlights.

Big Pete

Referee
Nope. He never was part of a winning series. He played 11 gamed and only won 2. He won everything else though in both codes.
1996 lost all games
1999 - game 3 loss

He has a shocking record

Game 3 was series retaining draw. :cool:

Pretty much as good as a win.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Tell me then....why was "big T-Rex" given the ball on the 5th tackle and died with it, with NSW on QLD's try line?

Pearce was loitering outside of him

Carney was 10m back behind the ruck

Bit of a turning point from memory.

Pearce was ordinary.......Carney was as hopeless as a deer in the headlights.

why don't you ask Jamie Buhrer that? you know.. the one who actually passed T-Rex the ball? you don't expect a half who is about to kick to be 2metres out from the defensive line, so he can get hammered before he kicks it do you??

of course, as demonstrated by your posts i don't expect you to possess any logic so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt

Hutty1986

Immortal
1996 lost all games
1999 - game 3 loss

He has a shocking record

Holy sh*t, that's NSW 2006-2012 levels of ordinary

so it looks like BHP was right, and Pearce is becoming the elite player that he could see and the rest of us could not. He predicted that Soward would be dropped after last years origin and that Pearce would
retain his spot. It's eerie how scarily right he was...

No, I am not BHP. But I have met him before, his name is Marco Lombardi and he is a banker from Italy. I saw him standing alone at a game at the SFS, watching quietly as Pearce trained hard and strong. He said to me, "one day, that kid will be the Aus captain" and I listened in awe as the man spoke in terms far too complicated for men like you and me. He is hard to contact nowdays, since he has been transferred to Dubai, but he always held no hard feeling to people here not understanding his views. And he always said "that bloke Dragon2010 is a great guy, but 2010dragons, watch out for him."

Haha I'm not, he still posts on nospam13 from time to time though. He said he had to "dumb himself down" to appropriately communicate with the people on here, and I can understand why. He told me he has a book under his bed, with predicted rep teams up to 5 years in the future. And his selections are always correct (e.g. he has Pearce as the NSW 7 this year, he will have the Aus 17 jersey next year and in 3 years he will have the Aus 7 and the (C)).

Pearce is 5th on the Dally M leaderboard and leading a young side into the top 8 without a 5/8 beside him. He will lead NSW to victory this year, no need to worry. Mullen, Wallace etc. are duds.

Ah, Mythchell Piss. The "elite player".

It looks like BHP was right.

BHP could see it, and the rest of us couldn't.

It's eerily scary how right he was.

One day that kid will be Australian Captain. (Captain of the cheerleader squad?)

BHP "had to dumb himself down". Nah. That's his natural intellectual status.

He has a book under the bed. ('The Little Engine That Could').

Yes, NSW fans: There is no need to worry. BHP says that Piss will lead NSW to victory this year. BHP knows-all. Hey, he is an Italian Banker. He works in Dubai. His name is Marco Lombardi. He has a book under his bed. His predictions are scarily accurate.

Please BHP, please tell us more of your accurate predictions. We are dumb. But we know that you are able to lower yourself to communicate to us on our miserably lower intellectual level. Please tell us more about what your book under the bed says; It is eerily scary how correct your book is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
sputneek: Taking stupid predictions to a new level.

I'll tell you what, sputneek takes shit to a level of refinement. Go back and forget about the idiotic predictions, look at the manner in which he is utilising the words. This is a guy who is not spreading shit on toast. He is spreading shit like it was a cake decorating contest. I mean, this guy styles his shit, sculpting it into florid prose of sycophantic grovelling.

Embedded within the brown-nosing is the pretentious assumption of a fantasy persona of 'Marco'. The manner in which the astonishingly preposterous elements BHP's book and especially the detail of where he stores his book, are introduced into the narrative are utterly naive. You are left with the impression that this is a guy who is so out of touch that five year old justification/ explanation levels are sufficient to establish the veracity and provide proof his assertions

For examples of Rococo shit sculpturing regard:

".. the elite player that he could see, but the rest of us could not.."

" It's eerie how scarily right he was."

"... watching quietly while Pearce trained hard and strong."

".... I listened in awe as the man spoke in terms far too complicated for men like you and me."

"....he always held no hard feeling to people here not understanding his views."

".... he had to "dumb himself down" to appropriately communicate with the people on here, and I can understand why."

"...he has a book under his bed, with predicted rep teams up to 5 years in the future."

50% of sputneek's posts are talking up BHP as the transcendent visonary demi-godlike intellectual acme who visits forums to share his high vision of the unseen by mortals insights that he alone is capable of. All for the unappreciated mental uplifting of we of lowly intellectual capability. The other 50% is a disconnected from reality w*ank-fest over Mythchell Piss.

Between the synthesis of these two shit dripping topics is a form of style and self congratulation, that is pathetic but simulataneously bewilderingly amusing, in a "we are laughing at you." kind of way.

Keep 'em coming BHP. Your nom de plume and the prosaic shit torrents are quite the sight to behold. Few people sculpture shit with the creative unreality, that you arrive at.

Sir, take a bow. :D