What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Whispers: Saint's Chase Rangi (Part II)

dragonv

Juniors
can anyone update me??

I see we are losing soward for the rest of the year. ok. but who have we signed in place of him for the rest of this year, williams, chase??

can anyone update me??

I see we are losing soward for the rest of the year. ok. but who have we signed in place of him for the rest of this year, williams, chase??

Are you kidding, there's no update, you haven't missed anything.

Rest assured, the minute we sign someone there will be a dozen or so threads all about it.

j0nesy

Bench
I hope he's improved from his early days at the Dragons. I recall a player he could do some pretty amazing things on the field, but had just as many (perhaps more) errors in his game. Time will tell, but wouldnt be surprised to see this happen given Jamies likely release.

BennyV

Referee
I hope he's improved from his early days at the Dragons. I recall a player he could do some pretty amazing things on the field, but had just as many (perhaps more) errors in his game. Time will tell, but wouldnt be surprised to see this happen given Jamies likely release.

Benji Marshall?

Father Ted

First Grade
Can't stand to see you all suffering , especially those barring up.. It's Tim Moltzen Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So who's still got a mongrel now?

Latest posts