What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses has gone !

Entitled little brat. He lost me when he started berating his team mates after he screwed up which is the hallmark of every entitled brat.

I shall savor every f**k-up he does in another team's jersey for the rest of his career. I expect that I shall be savoring a lot.

magpie_man

Juniors
Entitled little brat. He lost me when he started berating his team mates after he screwed up which is the hallmark of every entitled brat.

I shall savor every f**k-up he does in another team's jersey for the rest of his career. I expect that I shall be savoring a lot.

He'll end-up in the Super League; will probably win their "Man of Steel" too lol

macnaz

Staff member
"We should have closed out that game"
NO you as the million dollar playmaker should have closed out that game, you never have been able to do that and more than likely never will.
And well said EA ... we are destined for many lol's@Moses over the coming years.
Funny how i love watching Storm games now to see JAC do his exciting things , im now going to love watching the Eels games with Bitch Poses doing unexciting things ;)

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
"We should have closed out that game"
NO you as the million dollar playmaker should have closed out that game, you never have been able to do that and more than likely never will.
And well said EA ... we are destined for many lol's@Moses over the coming years.
Funny how i love watching Storm games now to see JAC do his exciting things , im now going to love watching the Eels games with Bitch Poses do unexciting things ;)

The difference between guys that leave like JAC and Moses is huge isn't it. I hate watching JAC do his thing because he is exactly the type of player that we need and we let him go. He is some player though.

Vic Mackey

Referee
hahahaha what a douchbag.

Ive played 60+ first grade games, Im getting paid a million a year and I missed more tackles than anyone else, but I'll lean from that.....

Get f**ked you idiot.

Three more weeks and the fans will be calling for his head.

Hahahaa holy shit I hadn't seen that article til now.

After the Tigers Beat the cowboys in the onground interview he basically credited himself for the win. Now when the team loses its 'we should have closed that out better'

It's WE now? What only when you lose? Here's a tip mate you were playing with a makeshift half, when the game should have been closed out its upto YOU

Shredder

Juniors
Live and let live.
Im annoyed with the way they all handled themselves, but its only their own brands that they have hurt.

Plus If rather expend the energy on excitement around our future. Our squad is coming together nicely, built with guys Cleary has coached before, who knows his structures and style.

And with Cleary's recent comments about the history of the Tigers and the Magpies and how we were never showy and played tough footy, Im looking forward to seeing my team do that.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
org.png

There a Mitch Moses stamp. It will only get your letter halfway to the destination though....

https://shop.auspost.com.au/product/nrl-2017-wests-tigers-footy-stamps-1927414?ecid=LK20170518014

super_coach

First Grade
Sadly as a footballer he might go on and be pretty good, to actually carry on like he has he must have a heap of self believe because outside Parramatta most NRL fans hate his guts. Anyway as I have said before I will not remember his good games for us, all I will remember what a low life human being he is

super_coach

First Grade
Channel nine have a love fest going with him, from the preview to the final siren it was like Moses was the only player. I just do not get it, since the day he walked into grade he has been made out to be a super start. Basically he is a kid that has some promise who happens to be a very average human