What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I guess Parra should be thanked for taking on the sooky little shits that other clubs don't want. First it was Norman now it's Moses

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah nah you're right. He should have stayed out there with his 6 week medial ligament tear. Who knows, maybe if he tried really hard he could have done the ACL as well! He's really just being petulant and not thinking about the team at all. I mean, the more injuries you collect the more games you win....right?

Clifferd

Coach
Well going off what Arthur said on MMM he's using Norman as the 6 and Moses as the 7.

Both Brooks and Moses imo will do wel away from each other and win more experienced halves helping them out.

I'm not expecting miracles this season just working on his defence and combinations.

Round 20 shall be interesting

100%

I don't think Moses is an organising half at all but if Arthur thinks so well then his opinion is better than mine isn't it

And also that's true, both players have excelled funnily enough when not playing together. So he will definitely play a lot better for you guys imo

blaza88z

Coach
I also don't see where this faith in Brad Arthur comes from, sure he's done better than Stuart and Kearney but I tell you what, the benchmark wasn't set very high either.

I know at Manly he was highly regarded, players loved him etc.. but surely there comes a point where you have to see results, I thought this year Parra were a real dark horse, given they had finally got their shit together off the field. Maybe Moses comes in and lights it up and they win a few in a row, time will tell. I hope so for Arthur's sake.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Give me an average player that puts in 100% effort, over a talented player that makes a half-arses effort, any day of the week.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Screenshot_20170517-075522.png
Another traitor... Amazing how many they have isn't it? Lol they're all traitors the club isn't completely incompetent

Vic Mackey

Referee
View attachment 13236
Another traitor... Amazing how many they have isn't it? Lol they're all traitors the club isn't completely incompetent

lol its all headline, read the article and he doesnt say anything even slightly sinister about the tigers. still they got what they wanted, idiots like you believe it.

thank you for your continued interest in the wests tigers

2141 fella

Juniors
Bazal, a pleasure to discuss footy with a person with an idea.
Yes, BA is the unknown factor in this whole saga.
I don't know if he is good enough to turn this kid into a gem. If by some strange chance he does, I will send him all my turds and look forward to getting back diamonds.
We can't see into the future, so all we have now is a 3 minute YouTube highlights clip, and a 45 minute lowlights clip.
Good luck

Latest posts