What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2016 NSW Origin Team

Clifferd

Coach
If it's not Hayne or Moylan, then who the f**k else is contesting for the fullback spot? Ffs analogy or not, use common sense

TheFrog

Coach
I said virtually no chance, which is accurate. Reynolds, Pearce and Maloney are all ahead of Moylan. 2 of those three will have to be injured for Moylan to play in the halves.
Queensland fear Tedesco running off Moylan. They do not fear Reynolds and certainly do not fear Pearce.

MF88

Juniors
thank god you don't select nsw teams then
lol yeah. Cause my ability to select a quality Blues side has everything to do with your inability to judge Tedesco's suitability, impartially. lol good call dude...

Clifferd

Coach
lol yeah. Cause my ability to select a quality Blues side has everything to do with your inability to judge Tedesco's suitability, impartially. lol good call dude...

Big weekend? Lol

You basically said don't pick Tedesco becaus he wouldn't fit NSW's mould or some petty bullshit. Teams have game plans that players train to, are you aware?? As far as I'm aware, you pick the best players suited to the position, in which Tedesco atm and I think many others will agree, is. Stats don't lie brother

I'm prepared for another "you clearly can't read" or some other non sense response so this is the last post I'm giving you

Good bye :)

soc123_au

Staff member

Hard to take you seriously with that avatar mate. I'm trying to work out who's alt you are. You make some good points and Clifferd makes no secret that he wants Teddy in and around his mouth, but he is right that Teddy is the best fullback in NSW. I'm a Penrith supporter btw who thinks Moylan is the 2nd coming of Jesus. Teddy is a better 1 though.

7 Maloney
6 Moylan
1 Teddy

1 straight.

TheFrog

Coach
With Jizz seemingly only half fit and needing to be rested on the wing for large chunks of games, Tedesco is quickly approaching certainty status for the 1 job. Moylan with a little work to do yet but I do think any coach/selector with half a brain would want to pair these two up again.

Clifferd

Coach
Hard to take you seriously with that avatar mate. I'm trying to work out who's alt you are. You make some good points and Clifferd makes no secret that he wants Teddy in and around his mouth, but he is right that Teddy is the best fullback in NSW. I'm a Penrith supporter btw who thinks Moylan is the 2nd coming of Jesus. Teddy is a better 1 though.

7 Maloney
6 Moylan
1 Teddy

1 straight.

I'm just stating the obvious that teddy is the best man for the job, Tigers supporter has nothing to do with it. If I was truly biased I'd be advocating Nofo, Moses gets picked too

Caped Crusader

Juniors
With Jizz seemingly only half fit and needing to be rested on the wing for large chunks of games, Tedesco is quickly approaching certainty status for the 1 job. Moylan with a little work to do yet but I do think any coach/selector with half a brain would want to pair these two up again.
Who da fuq is Jizz?

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm just stating the obvious that teddy is the best man for the job, Tigers supporter has nothing to do with it. If I was truly biased I'd be advocating Nofo, Moses gets picked too
I agree with you on Teddy, but lets not pretend you aren't biased. ha ha. I am happy to admit my club bias, there isn't many of us that don't look at players from the clubs we support in a different light.

Clifferd

Coach
Hayne is showing how destructive he can be at teams. Titans were actually going great guns before Hayne signed with them, and well anyone with half a brain think he would be an even greater improvement

Now, with him in the team Titans have gone backwards imo

I don't even know if he will get selected in the team at all, with all the issues surrounding him lately. Just one big prick with a huge ego by the sound of it

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Now, with him in the team Titans have gone backwards imo
He makes them money through the gate. Also the teams they play away do well at no cost to themselves (eg Wests got 17,000 at Campbelltown late last season). I'd expect this effect to fade as time goes on.