What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2016 NSW Origin Team

Clifferd

Coach
Not really, he's known as the NFL failed product and the bloke who walked out on the Eels. Nobody really gives a shit what he did 5 years ago anymore

That "effect" he has brought about 13k through the gates on a fine night on the GC on a Saturday night

MF88

Juniors
Big weekend? Lol

You basically said don't pick Tedesco becaus he wouldn't fit NSW's mould or some petty bullshit. Teams have game plans that players train to, are you aware?? As far as I'm aware, you pick the best players suited to the position, in which Tedesco atm and I think many others will agree, is. Stats don't lie brother

I'm prepared for another "you clearly can't read" or some other non sense response so this is the last post I'm giving you

Good bye :)
What do game plans have to do with the style of a fullback? Fearless prediction: NSW will use second man plays in their attack.....lol. That being the case, the style of fullback you pick to make run/pass decisions is vital.

Last edited:

MF88

Juniors
Hard to take you seriously with that avatar mate. I'm trying to work out who's alt you are. You make some good points and Clifferd makes no secret that he wants Teddy in and around his mouth, but he is right that Teddy is the best fullback in NSW. I'm a Penrith supporter btw who thinks Moylan is the 2nd coming of Jesus. Teddy is a better 1 though.

7 Maloney
6 Moylan
1 Teddy

1 straight.
I don't deny that Tedesco is probably a better fullback than Moylan. Unfortunately that doesn't necessarily translate to a better selection or mix for their chances of winning. The idea that you simply pick the best 17 players without reference to combination or style, as Clifferd advocates, is deeply flawed. He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Clifferd

Coach
What do game plans have to do with the style of a fullback? Fearless prediction: NSW will use second man plays in their attack.....lol. That being the case, the style of fullback you pick to make run/pass decisions is vital.

yeah nah

Last edited:

MF88

Juniors
lol nice response.

Moylan showed again today with his select passing why he needs to be there. Tedesco was well contained.

Clifferd

Coach
lol nice response.

Moylan showed again today with his select passing why he needs to be there. Tedesco was well contained.

Yeah you actually need to go lol.

Kinda hard when your 1-17 gets dominated over the park

How would moylan have gone behind that Tigers team?

Better yet, how come you weren't critical of Moylan in last weeeks game?

MF88

Juniors
Yeah you actually need to go lol.

Kinda hard when your 1-17 gets dominated over the park

How would moylan have gone behind that Tigers team?

Better yet, how come you weren't critical of Moylan in last weeeks game?
lol so salty.

There's no doubt that Moylan had better opportunities because of field position. But he also created two linebreaks in the mid-field out of nothing. And he orchestrated a lot of their attack turning those opportunities into something.

That's what the Blues need given their halves options. They don't need a fullback who, if his running game is concealed, as it was today, doesn't really offer much else.

Salty, salty, salty...lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
lol so salty.

There's no doubt that Moylan had better opportunities because of field position. But he also created two linebreaks in the mid-field out of nothing. And he orchestrated a lot of their attack turning those opportunities into something.

That's what the Blues need given their halves options. They don't need a fullback who, if his running game is concealed, as it was today, doesn't really offer much else.

Who actually are you? You've had 52 posts and literally every single one of them is about how moylan is better then Tedesco. You haven't even posted in any other threads!

Edit my mistake, a check of your history and you've posted in one other thread, where you are defending Phil Gould. So it's obvious you are one of these panthers fans mascarading as a QLD fan.

You're quiet clearly a second account of someone else in here, which is fairly sad.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
lol so salty.

I'd rather you wank off over moylan privately and not descriptively post about it on here, thanks

I didn't see any criticism of Moylans game last week so it's clear you just have an agenda against Tedesco for some weird reason

MF88

Juniors
Who actually are you? You've had 52 posts and literally every single one of them is about how moylan is better then Tedesco. You haven't even posted in any other threads!

Edit my mistake, a check of your history and you've posted in one other thread, where you are defending Phil Gould. So it's obvious you are one of these panthers fans mascarading as a QLD fan.

You're quiet clearly a second account of someone else in here, which is fairly sad.
Not a Panthers fan. And not a second account. Maroon_Faithful on Rleague, Cricsim when they were around.

MF88

Juniors
I'd rather you wank off over moylan privately and not descriptively post about it on here, thanks

I didn't see any criticism of Moylans game last week so it's clear you just have an agenda against Tedesco for some weird reason
No agenda against Tedesco. Just an agenda against frivolous salty Tigers/NSW fans who think they can win consistently without a creative fullback.

Clifferd

Coach
No agenda against Tedesco. Just an agenda against frivolous salty Tigers/NSW fans who think they can win consistently without a creative fullback.

Criticism on Moylan last week please?

What's even weirder youre a qld supporter aren't you haha wtf

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not a Panthers fan. And not a second account. Maroon_Faithful on Rleague, Cricsim when they were around.

No it's quiet obvious a random QLD fan who doesn't support Penrith has only ever posted in defence of matt moylan and Phil Gould yet not commented in a single other thread

TheFrog

Coach
No agenda against Tedesco.
Tedesco is now safe as NSW fullback, despite being outplayed by Moylan today. Moylan should be the 6 but there's a push for Mitchell Pearce at 7 with Maloney to 6, what a huge backward step that would be.

Latest posts