What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Thank god were getting close to all the good horses coming back for the spring,i can't take these donkey's much longer.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Thank god were getting close to all the good horses coming back for the spring,i can't take these donkey's much longer.

Amen Brother.

Missile Stakes this weekend, sort of kicks it all off.

Capitalist should win but is massive unders imo taking on the older horses for the first time. Especially on a wet track, Rebel Dane is a duck.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Amen Brother.

Capitalist should win but is massive unders imo taking on the older horses for the first time. Especially on a wet track, Rebel Dane is a duck.

Hell yeah bruh,and your old mate Miss Beneteau going around as well,ran well last 2 starts.

Sphagnum

Coach
Amen Brother.

I don't like capitalist at all. The only thing he has going for him is that his opposition is pretty ordinary.

Wouldn't it be nice to find the roughie who wins it instead?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't like capitalist at all. The only thing he has going for him is that his opposition is pretty ordinary.

Wouldn't it be nice to find the roughie who wins it instead?

I actually always liked this horse for some reason,it can run the odd sneaky good race in the wet too

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I actually always liked this horse for some reason,it can run the odd sneaky good race in the wet too

I've seen worse 80-1 pops

Remember I backed him a place on a bog a year or so ago paying 8s because I thought he was a sneaky shot, merkin ended up winning at 30s

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Lemon and Miss Beneteau almost caused a boilover in the Rosebud, Mediterranean Descendant horse pipped her for second on the line.

Would have helped save a tragic day :confounded:

coolsteve

Juniors
great work , Lemon. You broke my drought with Benz.Been a long time between drinks, believe me. followed it up with a win on Sweet Sherry( me missus name) and Pearls (mates daughters name) . see the pattern here. stuff the form guide and my false superior judgement of horse flesh