What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout - Feedback

ram raid

Bench
Can we not use link text for hyperlinks anymore? Or is it just that I can't work out how to do it?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Literally hit reply on every post you want to quote and it gets automatically added to the post reply box
when i hit reply it automatically just goes to the bottom

when i highlight a certain part of someones post it doesn't have the + option next to reply either

i've used other XenForo forums and can multiquote but can't do it here on LU

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Both of those functions work just fine on all the computers I use.

El Diablo

Post Whore
how?

i have nfi why it doesn't work at all for me on this particular Xenforo forum

i've tried all the styles available here and that makes no difference

thorson1987

Coach
when i hit reply it automatically just goes to the bottom

when i highlight a certain part of someones post it doesn't have the + option next to reply either

i've used other XenForo forums and can multiquote but can't do it here on LU

Both of those functions work just fine on all the computers I use.

how?

No issue for me either.

Although lately my scroll on the mouse doesn't work only on LU. Will work for a bit then stop on one tab.

Close tab and open a new one it works again.

Timmah

Staff member
how?

How?

Well I highlight text and the reply option pops up, and when I click reply on individual posts it adds them one by one to the bottom box.

:shrug:

Timmah

Staff member
No issue for me either.

Although lately my scroll on the mouse doesn't work only on LU. Will work for a bit then stop on one tab.

Close tab and open a new one it works again.
I think that might be to do with some of the ads - happens to me on occasion too (ping @CobyDelaney)

El Diablo

Post Whore
How?

Well I highlight text and the reply option pops up, and when I click reply on individual posts it adds them one by one to the bottom box.

:shrug:
but does your browser then take you immediately to the reply box?

other XenForo forums i've used have a + Quote next to the Reply as an option if you wish to multiquote

see pic

quote-1-jpg.123886

Timmah

Staff member
but does your browser then take you immediately to the reply box?

other XenForo forums i've used have a + Quote next to the Reply as an option if you wish to multiquote

see pic

quote-1-jpg.123886
No - when the Reply tooltip comes up after highlighting text, hitting reply immediately quotes that text and puts it in the reply box ready to type.

El Diablo

Post Whore
No - when the Reply tooltip comes up after highlighting text, hitting reply immediately quotes that text and puts it in the reply box ready to type.
but then it takes you straight to the reply box which is not what multiquote does

Timmah

Staff member
Unless you have an arthritic hand incapable of scrolling up a few screens, is that really a big deal for now? I'm sure Coby will be looking at stuff like that in the next upgrade.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Unless you have an arthritic hand incapable of scrolling up a few screens, is that really a big deal for now? I'm sure Coby will be looking at stuff like that in the next upgrade.
You're a month too early..
blog_arthritis_awareness2.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
it's often more than a simple scroll

you have to keep going backwards and forwards between pages and it doesn't end up working properly when doing that because it's not the correct way to multiquote

Latest posts