What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tadpole

Juniors
New%20jersey.jpg

cheese

Bench
Cant say im overly wrapped at the moment. But im sure it will grow on me. Sky blue would have looked better imo. The gills are a tidy little additive though

Thanks Tadpole. I like it. Very much like our last jersey, but the colours are rearranged differently and I think more effectively. The "gills" look great.

The new logo also looks good and, with the way you've shown the old one there, it's pretty obvious that it is a modernisation of that logo.

That's two thumbs up from the Eskimo.

fizman

Bench
Thanks Tadpole. I would like to see an actual photograph before commenting.

We should go through undefeated in the wet weather with the gills on the jumper.

Booyah

Bench
I like it. Looks better then some of the other stuff we've had in the past few years, and I think it'll look even better when we see the boys playing in them in 2004.

bazza

Immortal
The good thing about the new logo is that it has "Cronulla-Sutherland" on it - not just "Sharks"

Anonymous

Juniors
I'll reserve my thoughts on the new jersey until I see a photo of it - I'll have a pic of Nigel Vagana in the new strip in my inbox sometime this arvo! :D

As for the new logo, well all I can say is: awesome. Absolutely awesome. Love it to bits.

RICHO

Juniors
Not a bad looking jersey, as far as one can tell from a drawing.
Looking forward to seeing that photo Garbo!!

As for the logo, thank goodness they chose that one over the "community" logo. That one is dodgy!

Anonymous

Juniors
Don't let it be said that there aren't a few groovy perks from working on the Sharks Den... check out this nice little package I got today...

cool.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
The hat looks waaaay awesome. As for the book, well its sort of pointless unless you want to know about the technicalities of the new logo.

Here's some trivia for you:

the blue used is PMS640 and the black is PANTONE Process Black.

imasharkie

Coach
El Garbo said:
The hat looks waaaay awesome. As for the book, well its sort of pointless unless you want to know about the technicalities of the new logo.

Here's some trivia for you:

the blue used is PMS640 and the black is PANTONE Process Black.
WOW!!!! I'm with you sully
but geez the cap is terrific

Quint

Juniors
I think the new Logo looks great and the Strip seems to be a looker as well.
But personally,I would'nt care if the strip looked like a Black Blue and white Spiderman costume so long as I see the wearers crashing over for 6+ tries a game and getting 2 competition points a week! :p :D

mullet

Juniors
I LUUUURRRRVVVVEEE THE LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

as for the jersey, yeh its ok, it will grow on me :D

Special K

Coach
Very good logo.

I wanted more of a change for the jumper though. I can't wait to see pics of the boys in them!

SirShire

First Grade
Well... its OK but the collar fold down doesnt it? Or is it like those shitty union jumpers?

Latest posts