What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

cb4

First Grade
Trent Hodkinson spent the weekend in Cronulla.
Was spotted at a Real Estate agent in Sutherland was at the club both days.

azzah72

Bench
Definitely not against the Hodge signing if it happens.

He's a good player that was on a particularly shit team.

He is the only halfback to win for NSW in 12 years and was pretty good @ Canterbury next to a pretty average 5/8.

He and Chad could be good, Moylan goes to halfback and Holmes on the wing, it should work out.

Otherwise, he's a solid back up.

Ads

First Grade
Wonder if he will be backup or Flanno will go with Moylan at the back (his plan all along) after publicly claiming Val as the fullback.

Ads

First Grade
Got me beat. Moyyzza will continue Jimmys direct style which suited us so well. Not sure we would still have that with Chad/Trent Combo
Without a ball playing fullback we just repeat last years style IMO which wasn't good enough. Tough one, Pearce was the key for us.

snout

First Grade
Flanno jr is Flanno snrs future halfback.
Maybe as early as this season.

Sr has even stated jr is starting the first trial - a move which worked last year with Brailey playing the world cup challenge.

Youth.

But ideally a club has an old bull to show the young bull the finer points.

Thats why Hodkinson would be coming.

Obviously a big void there at the back that is problem number 1. This is year is a window year & no excuses can be had for carrying anybody. I have heard a couple of ordianry things about KF personality, i jsut hope they are just shit talk, because he might be an option to get Moyzza to the back. We get Moyzza to the back, Seggy gets loosened up too. The entire dynamic changes

Ads

First Grade
There is a big, strong centre in Canberra that is apparently on the market.
I meant halves, can't see a half of value coming on the market unless the Norman rumours of a while back had any truth to them (not liking Arthur).

Would we actually want/need another centre unless we wanted Dugan at fb?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Definitely not against the Hodge signing if it happens.

He's a good player that was on a particularly shit team.

He is the only halfback to win for NSW in 12 years and was pretty good @ Canterbury next to a pretty average 5/8.

He and Chad could be good, Moylan goes to halfback and Holmes on the wing, it should work out.

Otherwise, he's a solid back up.

Dont like Mythlan at halfback though <<sneer>> LOL