What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 4 weeks. CRONULLA. WARRIORS. ROOSTERS. STORM

ALSGI

Bench
Just polished my Dragons rego plates then went to get fuel for the week ahead. Drove past a couple sharks plates easily, then the some coq with roosters plates and he put up a fight but got cooked.
No Warriors or Storm plates to be seen anywhere.
We got this, 9 from 9 it is.

jeffdragon

Bench
Sharks depends how we back up after souths
Warriors are a different team but we have a good record over..
Roosters will lift and storm we can beat as they are struggling.
Happy 50%

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
We'll all get a much clearer picture once Saints plays these teams.

Irrespective of form, Cronulla usually gives SGI a hard time. When was the last time Saints gave the Sharks a real belting?

I'm fairly confident against NZ despite the game being over 'the ditch'. I think the Dragons' record against them is the best that one team has over another rival in the NRL.

Chooks - Anzac Day games are close affairs, this will be any different. Despite their indifferent form, this is the team to beat in 2018.

Melbourne have always been a bogey side.

Win the first two, lose the otter two.
This is where we differ. Warriors fans are talking up their team as the best they have ever played. I'm expecting a tough game there. 3 from 4 for me.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Awesome start to the season for you guys......dominating in the forwards and playing some entertaining footy. We're a rabble at the moment.....should put a score on us. Your two toughest tests will come from the Warriors and Rorters. Storm are down on form too. You really need to capitalise on your your excellent start to the season by winning 4 or 5 out of your next 6 while you're at full strength. In '16 when we won 16 straight it allowed us to have a flat spot where we lost 4 out of 5 heading into the semis. JDB....Frizz and Vaughan should all play SOO too which will be a distraction over that period despite only losing them for one game with the new rep structure. Enjoy the ride Guys.

ALSGI

Bench
Awesome start to the season for you guys......dominating in the forwards and playing some entertaining footy. We're a rabble at the moment.....should put a score on us. Your two toughest tests will come from the Warriors and Rorters. Storm are down on form too. You really need to capitalise on your your excellent start to the season by winning 4 or 5 out of your next 6 while you're at full strength. In '16 when we won 16 straight it allowed us to have a flat spot where we lost 4 out of 5 heading into the semis. JDB....Frizz and Vaughan should all play SOO too which will be a distraction over that period despite only losing them for one game with the new rep structure. Enjoy the ride Guys.
We are enjoying it mate, well some of us anyway. Hope you guys turn up next week, we don’t want an easy game.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
What is your pass mark, of course we would love 4
from 4, but will you be content with 2/4 with 2
close losses?

0 wins - Implementation of scorched earth policy.
1 win - Bartender booked for overtime.
2 wins - 'Sack McGregor' thread gets a pasting.
3 wins - Pass mark but a Mention in Dispatches on the 'Sack McGregor' thread.
4 wins - Refer to '1 win' segment with a double booking.

Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
I think our first defeat will,come at the hands of the Warriors - they play a similar game to us with a big brutal forward pack and excellent halves and try scoring wingers.. in front of 40,000 parochial Aucklanders they will be too pumped and we may lose in a close one..
Sharks
roosters
Storm
Points in the bag already.. We have too may big guns for either teams..

Alec's-saints

Juniors
I think our first defeat will,come at the hands of the Warriors - they play a similar game to us with a big brutal forward pack and excellent halves and try scoring wingers.. in front of 40,000 parochial Aucklanders they will be too pumped and we may lose in a close one..
Sharks
roosters
Storm
yeah I'm thinking the same. warriors will be tough but we can certainly beat them. if the game was at home we would win

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints record against the Storm is shocking so I will be stoked if they beat the Storm.

Sharks have given Saints the hardest game so far and Saints were totally outplayed in the 1st half only for Sharks to capitulate.

Roosters game will be a cracker and Saints always go well in that game, Only blimp hey had was in the Price era where they were pathetic every game against them.

Warriors will be a tough game.

hewi

Bench
Sharks
roosters
Storm

Shhhh, we don’t talk like this it might put the kybosh on our run.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
What is your pass mark, of course we would love 4
from 4, but will you be content with 2/4 with 2
close losses?

3 from 4, then Origin and Denver Test which will cruel us.

So long as theyre managing as such, dropping a few games through this period will be no big drama and we can be as refreshed as possible for the last month of rounds and a top 4 spot.

We can absolutely win it from there if injuries are not catastrophic.

On Origin.... it clearly must be changed. Its a joke.

hewi

Bench
ANZAC day is the one I want to win. Everyone watching, massive occasion.
And my mate is a die hard chook, so I don't want to put up with his crowing.

How good is it. The pre game last post, the minutes silence in a full stadium. Just love this game , il be there by 11 this year to get good seats. Icing on the cake, we smash those feather dusters. Bring it on!!!!

kit66

Bench
I reckon our toughest game is Melbourne, they've pretty much had the wood on us for years and sometimes it's the mental battles that are the hardest to win. The Warriors are the opposite, we love beating them. As someone pointed out the Anzac day game is a lottery but always entertaining. The Sharkies are gonna be battered, fried and wrapped in newspaper, which I'll enjoy with a beer or two.

2 / 4 is realistic but I'm hoping for 3 / 4. The win I want most though is Melbourne.

Team form has been outstanding to date.

Would be happy with 2 wins from 4.

Will be ecstatic if we win 3 or all 4 games.

Our variety in attack has me dreaming of a GF appearance.

Our defence has been outstanding.

Need an extra big bopper if we are to be a force at the end.

Hope Kerr develops towards the end of season and gets his chance.