What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 4 weeks. CRONULLA. WARRIORS. ROOSTERS. STORM

Life's Good

Coach
I prefer the ‘one game at a time’ approach. Totally boring, I know.
I just don’t want us getting ahead of ourselves which leads to ‘we only need to win x number of games to make the Top 8/Top 4’, that happened last year & we all know how that turned out.
Let’s just concentrate on belting the Sharks first.

ALSGI

Bench
Well, one down in our favour, 3 to go.
Luckily still no injuries unlike the Worriers. We can beat them comfortably and we will. Donkeys weren’t all that good at all and beat them well.

Rorters were lucky Souffs didn’t put more on them and will find the grubs hard next week.

Storm had a lot of luck against a poor Knights showing, they have the Donkeys in Brisbane then Worriers, so we’ll see if they really have started to find form.

I still can’t see us losing the next three.

Crush

Coach
Well, one down in our favour, 3 to go.
Luckily still no injuries unlike the Worriers. We can beat them comfortably and we will. Donkeys weren’t all that good at all and beat them well.

Rorters were lucky Souffs didn’t put more on them and will find the grubs hard next week.

Storm had a lot of luck against a poor Knights showing, they have the Donkeys in Brisbane then Worriers, so we’ll see if they really have started to find form.

I still can’t see us losing the next three.
9 from 9. That would be incredible.
Remember 2011? 10 from 11 before origin? Could this be a similar season?

Brutalitops

Juniors
poor scheduling from the nrl. the Anzac day game is usually a 9 day turn.
I feel like nobody has mentioned that this is impossible this year. ANZAC day has fallen on a Wednesday this year, the most unfortunate day possible in terms of NRL scheduling. This means that Wednesday opens the round, so those teams must play as early as possible in the previous round to maximise turnaround.

And that's exactly what happened. Roosters and Dragons are playing in the opening two games of the previous round, so the NRL already gave the most they could.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Tremendous effort to win 3 of 4.

Team understands it needs to continue to improve.

We will be playing finals footy this year.

Looking forward to a semi at Kogarah !
To my knowledge. there aren't any semi's played at Sydney clubs home grounds anymore.