What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we await the trolls

tigerdazz

Juniors
Anywhere anytime anyday , one on one give me your location I'll be there..... you'll hear my fat boy about 2k's before i get there gronk.

tigerdazz

Juniors
Hope you are clean shaven..... I like a smooth face to rub my goatee on...looking forward to meeting you.....I can show you my Dragon and Wizard tattoo.....guess where it is ...........

Ribs

Bench
Tigerdazz, you are doing your club no favours by coming in here and making a c**k of yourself. Which you are doing a great job of I might add.

Our team is nervous for sure, its finals time dickhead. If your team isnt nervous, they'll be down 20 nil after 20 minutes. Nervous energy is vital this time of the year.

As for the actual meet you anywhere anytime rubbish, I think Ive only ever read that three or four times since being on these forums and all the others were kids about 12 years old.

drake

First Grade
tigerdazz said:
Anywhere anytime anyday , one on one give me your location I'll be there..... you'll hear my fat boy about 2k's before i get there gronk.
Fat boy eh. I bet it's not the only fat you like.

They make a nice spray of sparks when you knock 'em off the road don't they?

Keyboard hero, Tigerdazz. Let me guess, you're in a very tough MC, and you kill motherf**kers for fun.

Dude, we've got the Reichers down here, and if a member carried on like you, they'd flog him for f**king with business.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
You're a pathetic bandwagoner troll, a species beneath that of regular trolls - you deserve and will receive no respect. You've also got a rather serious case of rectal-cranial inversion. Quit trolling and get that checked out, stat.

Not funny but not offensive in the slightest. Wow I'm going to cry. Mummy the dragon fans are teasing me :cry: {insert sarcastic emoticon here]

OK here's some trolling on behalf of the panthers:

31-30, Week 1, 2004 NRL Finals. Ok run along now before your team makes another premature exit. Ta da Chokez Illa.

Sir Biffo

Bench
tigerdazz said:
Hope you are clean shaven..... I like a smooth face to rub my goatee on...looking forward to meeting you.....I can show you my Dragon and Wizard tattoo.....guess where it is ...........

Oh dear.

Southernsaint

Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
Not funny but not offensive in the slightest. Wow I'm going to cry. Mummy the dragon fans are teasing me :cry: {insert sarcastic emoticon here]

OK here's some trolling on behalf of the panthers:

31-30, Week 1, 2004 NRL Finals. Ok run along now before your team makes another premature exit. Ta da Chokez Illa.

LOL, you moron.

Godz Illa

Coach
Your trolling attempt is fundamentally flawed - it is September 2005 and no-one cares about Penrith. I'd pity if you if you weren't quite so pathetically smug. "Wow I'm going to cry" roflmao you are just oozing wit aren't you.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Your trolling attempt is fundamentally flawed - it is September 2005 and no-one cares about Penrith. I'd pity if you if you weren't quite so pathetically smug. "Wow I'm going to cry" roflmao you are just oozing wit aren't you.

Yes it is September 2005 and while my team is already out, I will always have a team to follow.

The team that is playing the Dragons :sto:

I'm afraid the Dragons might win this game. I don't want them to but they may well with so much crowd support. Their mates at the NRL ensured this :roll:

Southernsaint

Staff member
pantherz9103 said:
Lol, you moron. What percentage of your very limited brain power did you use in coming up with that response??

Only a small percentage of my superior brain power was wasted on you, small fry...

Penriff fans: "Sing when you're pregnant, you only sing when you're pregnant"...

Hutty1986

Immortal
Covellius Maximus said:
I'm afraid the Dragons might win this game. I don't want them to but they may well with so much crowd support. Their mates at the NRL ensured this :roll:

No, the fact they finished 2nd and won their qualifying final ensured this, you idiot

Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!
Go Covell's old club!

Ribs

Bench
Luke Covell is the Eddie the Eagle of rugby league. The bloke is a soft slow untalented hack...... and one of the sharks finest players!

Ribs said:
Luke Covell is the Eddie the Eagle of rugby league. The bloke is a soft slow untalented hack...... and one of the sharks finest players!

He's a better rugby league player than any of you keyboard warriors :)

Latest posts