What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we await the trolls

Father Ted

First Grade
pantherz9103 said:
Have you played First Grade Rugby League?

Have you played for Country Origin?
Awkward Silence

Yeah. Didn't think so :roll:

Have you finished playing with yourself yet ?

Godz Illa

Coach
Awkward silence is an all too familiar phenomenon for you, isnt it chump? It must be difficult to communicate with the opposite sex when you have an ass where your face should be.
Why are you still trolling this forum? If you have an inferiority complex, it is fully justified.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
pantherz9103 said:
Have you played First Grade Rugby League?

Have you played for Country Origin?

Awkward Silence

Yeah. Didn't think so :roll:
:lol:
Yes, I played all of the above and scored a record number of tries for Australia on a Kangaroo tour.
It was great.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Willow said:
Yes, I played all of the above and scored a record number of tries for Australia on a Kangaroo tour.
It was great.

:doubt: Wow Willow I knew you played in 5 consecutive first grade grand finals but I didn't know this. Those Sharks fans are just waiting for their first Australian rep since the great Dan Stains! or Jason Stevens or Luke Covell or whoever

Objective One

Juniors
Willow said:
It was great.

great keyboard skills for a guy who's over 100, Cec

nice to see you found a team to follow after the Bears folded

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Objective One said:
great keyboard skills for a guy who's over 100, Cec

nice to see you found a team to follow after the Bears folded
I try hard to keep up with all the new fangle gizmos.
btw, that's Mr Blinkhorn to you sonny.

Objective One

Juniors
Willow said:
I try hard to keep up with all the new fangle gizmos.
btw, that's Mr Blinkhorn to you sonny.

what can I say but :clap: :clap: :clap: for that comeback

good luck on Saturday night, will be fascinating to see how it pans out

:nwave:

Objective One

Juniors
"Creagh, 20, has been powerful in recent weeks while Young, 21, is regarded as a future St George Illawarra captain."

from Daily Telecrap which you guys have no doubt seen. Extra pressure on some of your youngens when they probably don't need it.

Always interesting seeing the sons of greats coming through. Amazing thing genetics although I guess we tend to focus on the successful sons not so much the mediocre ones. Grothe is another that seems to have really hit his stride this year.

How much of a "mini me" is Young. Always thought the prospect of ever getting arrested by his old man during his walloper days would have been very scary. He looked like angry non-stop. Big boots for jnr to fill!!

Mattystein

Juniors
I suppose the pressure may be there for Creagh and Youngy, although I doubt it will be a huge focus compared to the fact theyre playing for a spot in the GF!

Anyway, pressure is good, if they handle it well it only proves that they are leadership material, which they are destined to be.

Wobbygong

First Grade
We fear the tigers more than the eels, judging by our last match versus the slimy ones, we switched off after 30 minutes and still won lol..............

Objective One

Juniors
Willow said:
LOL! Same to you Objective One. Have a good one young fella. ;-)

thanks Mr Blinkhorn

even though compared to you just about everyone is a kid, I'm not nearly as young as you might think

hell, before I found a truly exciting footy team to support in 1967 :?::, I recall actually shedding tears in September 1966 when my then team went and stuffed up that insignificant winning streak

:thumb

pantherz9103

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Awkward silence is an all too familiar phenomenon for you, isnt it chump? It must be difficult to communicate with the opposite sex when you have an ass where your face should be.
Why are you still trolling this forum? If you have an inferiority complex, it is fully justified.

I do ok with the ladies. Hey I'm not exactly a stud but then again we can't all be like Brad Pitt or some pretty boy like that.

Can we please end this crap now. I'm bored of this. I was only trying to have fun at the start and if I got a little too annoying I'm sorry. Don't take what I say seriously, most of what I said is just rubbish, trying to pass the time during downtime at my workplace. Ok.

GO THE TIGERS on Saturday Night. Only one red and white side is winning on Saturday but it will be in a different code :D

If the Dragons win I'll come back to congratulate your team but won't troll here anymore.

STSAE

Juniors
Easts to Win, in PL and Flegg, of course.

Well this is the "TROLL" thread, thought I should make an appearance. How is everyone, my old sparring partners?? Psyched I bet.

Cant believe Im saying this but Im goin for The Stain (maybe my 1st time ever).

You guys have a great team on paper and every bandwagon fudge-packer tool underdog loving scumbag are going for The Other Merged Wonders. I hate that sh*te, reminds me of Penwiff-2003.

Smash those wenches then deal with Watsamatta/Far Nth Scumm please.

I hate fairytales. Keep my dreams alive!!

Good luck!!

:D :D

Ribs

Bench
........ its an imposter. The true Stacey would never have dreamed of that post.

STSAE

Juniors
Hate to admit it but that is still the old me, I thinks.

Hows the old pork-spare goin?? Psyched I hope.

And willowwillowonthewall good to see some things dont change!!

Nah, I am actually genuine, Good Luck, smash those fake-ass-underboggs.

Easts to Win (PL and Flegg)

Stain to Win (cant belive Im writing it myself).

:D :D

smeghead

Bench
Oh well. 1 day to go. A final good luck to all. It should be a great game.
Feel free to come over and say hello. I am sure we will be there early enough for some friendly interaction. That even includes wildwildwest from the dragon army forum (I have been told he is a big fan of mine)