What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Dreamteam lists

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
I got 759 and moved up in overall ranking to 3'125. The 759 was ranked 2'008 for the round, I think most people had a bad week.

I am still undecided on what to do with burgess and I am tempted to trade out mateo

KempoKnight

Juniors
Finished the round with a terrible 654. 2 players didnt play and my auto select was poore for a measly 15. Oh and I made the mistake of thinking Manly would actually win and win well and changed my captain from Gallen to DCE. Went from 803>1832. This round owned me.

Geohood

Bench
Got royally screwed by Prince and Rankin... didn't have Prince as a reserve n played Rankin instead of Sio... ended up on 692 which would of ended been 770 or something. Also had players like Cordner, Burgess, De Bellin etc oh well. Ranked 765 now.

Sameagle

Juniors
Another shocker of a week.. ended up on 790.
Dropped in ranking from 143 to 397.
Slater dissapointing this week, hoping for a better effort next week.

Opted to use both trades this week to get parker back.
Had enough of mateo.. so trading mateo for parker, then coz i needed cash elijah taylor out for rick thorby (can see thorby staying in the cows top 17 till mat scott comes back and should go up in value)
Leaves $32.8k in the bank.

Sameagle

Juniors
553 with barba/halatau/and taupau to play.

Doing well in the rankings.. ranked 30 out of about 114,000+ players.
Hows everyones rankings?
Managing well with the trades?

Geohood

Bench
Hopefully I'll be in top 200-300 maybe after this week? Shocking with trades though, 10 left but I'll probably need to make 2-4 more and if there's any more they'd be forced ones. Will need some luck.

Grapple

Bench
Currently on 745 at half time of Dogs game. Have Barba, Halatau, Reynolds and Wright playing.

cleary89

Coach
I suck this year. Ranked 10k. 687 this round with barba, robson, halatau and bukuya playing.

400k in the bank and 13 trades left. Team value of 5.1m

Sameagle

Juniors
I've got about 14 trades left.. team value of 5.4M

Looking to make both trades this week.
Ben henry -> Tony Williams (i've got him covered come bye week)
Gallen -> Sam burgess (bit of a gamble but handy for bye week)

Should leave me with about 200-300k in the bank and 12 trades left.

KempoKnight

Juniors
Scored 766 for the round to finish 207th overall. Theres not that massive a gap in terms of points between where I am and the top 10. Hopefully by the end of the origin/bye periods Ill be up around the top 50 or so.

Have 10 trades left 105400 in the bank and a team value of $5,429,700.

Team is:
WFB : Norman, Carney, Hurrel - Everingham mansour
CTR: Morris, Halatau - Moga, Taufua
Halves: Cherry-Evans, Robson - reynolds, Sezer
2nd Row: Bukuya, Fensom, Parker - M.ryan, Austin, Taylor
Props: Woods, S.Burgess - Wearea-Hargreaves, Ailaomai
Hooker: Cam smith - Reynolds.

Looking to bring in T-rex in the centres and Gallen after origin/his injury doubts end. From there just looking to work out my last few 2 or so final benchies and ill be set.

Thoughts on cam smith over the origin period? Should I trade him out and bring him in later or keep him? Storm have already had the first bye so he should play most rounds excluding being out for another 2 games due to origin?

Grapple

Bench
I've got about 14 trades left.. team value of 5.4M

Looking to make both trades this week.
Ben henry -> Tony Williams (i've got him covered come bye week)
Gallen -> Sam burgess (bit of a gamble but handy for bye week)

Should leave me with about 200-300k in the bank and 12 trades left.

I just made that trade.
Kind of a shame that everyones teams are starting to look similar now, but I guess that's what happens (Damn you Lone Scout!)

Scored 794 last round with 16 players. Slowly gaining my way up the rankings from 35'000 in the first round to 1164 now.

Sameagle

Juniors
Dropped in ranking from 30 to 68, not as bad as i expected.

Team is;
Hookers - Cam Smith
Front Row - Aaron woods, Dan hunt
Second Row - Liam fulton, Tony williams, Parker (C)
Halves - Norman, Reynolds,
Centres - Halatau, Lyon,
Fullback/Wingers - Barba (VC), Hayne,Stanley

Bench - Mitch Rein, Sam Burgess, Blake Austin, Aidan Sezer
Reserves - Taupau, Tim browne, Thorby, Carney, Hurrell, Gavet, Moga, Everyingham

12 Trades left, 201k left in the bank with a team value of $5,585,300

I'm sticking it out with Cam smith.. got my back up hooker and plenty of subs on the bench to fill in as reserves until the origin/bye periods are over.

Geohood

Bench
Yeah I got both Smith and Farah but think it'll be ok cause I got depth in other positions and those 2 are the best hookers so will make up for it.

Team now after trades:

Smith, Farah
Woods, Burgess, Grant, Souffs nuffy
Parker, Fulton, Taia, Williams, Ciraldo, Ryan
Reynolds, Mateo, Robson, Sezer
Halatau, Aubusson, Moga, Mansour
Hayne, Norman, Hurrell, Humble, Tedesco

Geohood

Bench
I could of sworn it wasn't like this before lockout, but my team had:

Robson, Humble and Fulton in the side, with Hayne and Sezer on the bench.

Lost me at least 100 points.

Sameagle

Juniors
How'd everyone go this week?

Had a shocker with fulton and austin not playing and left carney in my squad.. ended up with a terrible 585, dropped in ranking from 68 -> 199.

Made my two changes this week with;
Cam smith out/ Matt srama in
Corey Norman out/ Benji Marshall (hoping he'll step up again with ayshford in the halves)

Left with 33K in the bank and 11 trades left, Assistant coach projected score of 972.

Satsok

Juniors
How'd everyone go this week?

Had a shocker with fulton and austin not playing and left carney in my squad.. ended up with a terrible 585, dropped in ranking from 68 -> 199.

Made my two changes this week with;
Cam smith out/ Matt srama in
Corey Norman out/ Benji Marshall (hoping he'll step up again with ayshford in the halves)

Left with 33K in the bank and 11 trades left, Assistant coach projected score of 972.

Looks like I've found the ever elusive Warringah!! haha, You've hit a bit of a rough patch in our league mate.. You were on fire at the start!