What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2011?

_Johnsy

Referee
Also guys, hate to be a killjoy, but can I propose we begin the drafting on the night of the 21st?

It would probably be best to get the ball rolling at a time when people are able to commit time to it. I'm assuming many(including myself) will be unavailable with work during the actual day.

I think everyone would be much more comfortable allowing the autoselect to do the work after at least the nucleus of sides have been picked and we know what gaps need to be filled, rather than in the first round of drafting...

Thoughts?

No probs for me I have the 21st & 22nd off work so I'll be sweet.

Mig2006

Juniors
2011 NRLCEO Fantasy Rugby League

“Your Game, Your Way”

It has been an exciting preseason at NRLCEO HQ and thanks to all our loyal fans, 2011 brings you more variety and enjoyment than any other fantasy rugby league competition.
Major additions to NRLCEO in 2011 include:

· Draft Auto Selection,
· Quick Draw Recruitment,
· Sledge Page,
· Kicking Changes.

To see more about these additions and more, view the How to Play Section at www.nrlceo.com

NRLCEO once again offers the ruby league fan private and public competitions free of charge. Simply register, create a private competition with your mates, or join our public competitions.

This year, NRLCEO offers coaches the chance to take on 12 founding members in our Legends of League Tournament. This tournament sees 12 competitions each with 10 teams, battle it out with the winner of each competition rewarded with a place in the 2012 Champions League. Places in these competitions are limited so register early to avoid disappointment. Recruitment in these competitions will be via our brand new and highly tactical Quick Draw Method.

With season 2011 just around the corner, top coaches are no doubt in heavy training, scouting new talent, clearing work schedules and purchasing the biggest televisions money can buy, just so they can watch their beloved fantasy rugby team battle it out week after week for NRLCEO Fantasy Rugby League supremacy.

We wish everyone luck in 2011 and hope you enjoy the season!!

NRLCEO TEAM
nrlceo@y7mail.com

perverse

Referee
there appear to be Leagues getting created on the site, who is creating LU1? abpanther, with naming rights?

abpanther

Staff member
Mig can you let us know when we are right to create a comp?

JM, I'm ok with those dates, however don't forget last season we raced through it all in a couple of days, if we start on the 21st that gives us two weeks to get it done, plenty of time IMO. I would prefer to make all my picks, even the later ones

Mig2006

Juniors
At this stage Panther, you will be able to create your comp on Monday 21st. You can set the drafting to start when you want after that. I might be able to set you guys up with an early start depending on how our final testing goes next week. Will keep you in the loop.....

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
Guys i'm not sure i'll be around all year now, so i don't want to stuff everyone around by not being able to pick me team, so if there someone who wants my spot in the 2nd Division pls take it ok.

Parra Pride

Coach
I'm interested in joining, if theres room for me of course, have tried signing up to the site but am getting an internal server error.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I'm interested in joining, if theres room for me of course, have tried signing up to the site but am getting an internal server error.

Parra Pride, you can have my spot in the 2nd div if ya like.

They are doing a site upgrade, but you should be able to do a new account for now.

Mig2006

Juniors
If anyone is a serious fantasy tragic (and wants to have another team on top of their LU team) - we have the Legends of League Public Tournament that you can enter.

12 Competitions will give 12 winners who will be invited to the 2012 Champion of Champions competition with the overall winner receiving a great prize!! Recruitment will be fast and furious via the Quick Draw - one hour and you have a squad!!!

perverse

Referee
serious breakdown of communication and organisation in here. can the comps be created now? if so, let's get cracking. i recommend the usernames from their various leagues be pm'd the competition details, rather than posting them publicly... although it is a bit more effort.