What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrlceo 2011?

abpanther

Staff member
I'm on here every day, I will try to create the league on Monday and send out relevant details to everyone via PM

Have we got a final owners list for LU1 league?

Mig2006

Juniors
serious breakdown of communication and organisation in here. can the comps be created now? if so, let's get cracking. i recommend the usernames from their various leagues be pm'd the competition details, rather than posting them publicly... although it is a bit more effort.

Competition creation commences tomorrow & drafting commences whenever the comp creator sets the time for the start.

Reading the on site blog information would mean there is little confusion.

Mig2006

Juniors
I'm on here every day, I will try to create the league on Monday and send out relevant details to everyone via PM

Why not get everyone's email address and invite them to join a private comp - no password problems then and no random teams entering.....

Tom155

Coach

last list someone had from a few pages back

1. Johns Magic
2. Rhino_NQ
3. Abpanther
4. Monk
5. Tom
6. Franko
7. Big Sam
8. Johnsy
9. Griffo
10. Perverse

Monk

Referee
I've signed up, i'm thinking we Create the LU1 and LU2 separate threads now so we don't have a mess of stuff when trying to work out people joining comps and such.

Monk

Referee
Lu1 League (Yet to be named by AbPanther)

1. Johns Magic
2. Rhino_NQ
3. Abpanther
4. Monk
5. Tom
6. Franko
7. Big Sam
8. Johnsy
9. Griffo
10. Perverse

Lu2 League (assumingly called The (Whatever Ab Calls LU1) Contenders League)

1. andrew057
2. ForestDragon
3. Nth-Qld-Raider
4. zombie jesus
5. webbland
6. Smiley
7. applesauce
8. aussies1st
9. Berkeley_Eagle
10. Smacky
-------------------- Cut off
Reserves:
11. RHCP
12. Hoggy
13. Benji Magic
14. Parra Pride

Okay so i just went through creating the list for the second league, i beleive since Smacky was in LU2 last year he should be given a spot, i will start the LU2 thread PM'ing people to see if they still have interest in being in the league. I will stress that they should only participate if they can be active on both LU and NRLCEO for the entire season, also we will need a Coach in LU2 who can run the comp.

aussies1st

Staff member
Mig where are the champion leagues? Can't see anyone called WALLY LEWIS - Legends of League Public Competition.

Mig2006

Juniors
Mig where are the champion leagues? Can't see anyone called WALLY LEWIS - Legends of League Public Competition.

Mate just monitoring the progress tonight. At the moment, no 'LOL' comps are available. They will slowly become available throughout the week. What I will do is release a comp and that night the draft will occur - that way no one should forget that the draft is on.

We want all teams drafting for sure!

go to squad selection and I get this Message, anyone else ?

Internal Server Error
It's not your fault - just something that has escaped our exhaustive testing. Support staff have been notified and will work to fix the problem as soon as possible.

aussies1st

Staff member
Managed to get a pretty awesome look side for the League of Champions. Only 6 out of 10 teams were active for the quick draw draft so that made it a bit easier.

1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Morris
3. Michael Jennings
4. Mark Gasnier
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Ben Barba
7. Scott Prince
8. Ben Hannant
9. Matt Ballin
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Trent Waterhouse
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Dallas Johnson

14. Daniel Vidot
15. Joel Thompson
16. Nate Myles
17. Andrew Ryan

18. Jake Friend
19. Luke Stuart
20. Brent Kite
21. Daniel Mortimer
22. Blake Ayshford
23. Justin O'Neill
24. Gareth Widdop
25. Jharal Yow Yeh

aussies1st

Staff member
Is there any other sides joining me in the Legends of League 2012 Champions League? I noticed Smash Em and Forestville Ferrets who look like familiar team names from our forum.

Mig2006

Juniors
I'll be there mate!!

The Ferrets are another guru team - I don't think they frequent these forums.....