What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Game 3 Squad Announced

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Still hurts ...huh? :lol:

Sook.......

Of course it still hurts - if Gallen hit you in the head even your 3 brain cells would say 'ouch'.

As for tubby speedboating passenger G.I. - have 'em. With any luck he'll have a map of the world tattooed on his flabby arse so the rest of you simpletons can see where it is that all these 'Qlders' com from.

Au contraire snappy ............

I'm really looking forward to the day when someone smashes that dirty f*cken merkin

If the gods of league have any sense of justice at all it will be in S.O.O game 3
dirty merkin, oh u must be referin to slater, smith, thiaday or the biggest scum on the planet michael crocker

Alan Shore

First Grade
1. Minichiello
2. Hayne
3. Gasnier
4. Jennings
5. Uate
6. Soward
7. Pearce
8. Galloway
9. Ennis
10. Gallen (c)
11. Scott
12. Creagh
13. Bird

14. Lewis
15. Mannah
16. Watmough
17. Gidley

If Jennings is ruled out, I'd rather put Lewis at centre and bring G. Stewart on to the bench.

timka4

Bench
I wasn't too keen myself of the whole putting Lewis into centre idea, but the more I think about it, the more likely Jennings is going to be out and the closer the game gets I kind of want him there.
I really don't trust Morris on the wing. 2. Hayne 3. Lewis and Stewart on the bench might not be a bad idea (assuming Jennings is out)

gronkathon

First Grade
I wouldn't mind seeing Dan Hunt used as a backrower if Scott and Jennings were ruled out.

Lewis to centre and Hunt into the side

InThatNumber

Juniors
Au contraire snappy ............

I'm really looking forward to the day when someone smashes that dirty f*cken merkin

If the gods of league have any sense of justice at all it will be in S.O.O game 3
That's the problem QLD have with Beau Scott. No one in Maroon is capable of doing any such thing. The two most likely are Thirdmanin and Justin "I'll fight you as I stand behind my teammates" Hodges and neither have the ticker to go toe to toe with Beau. You saw Thaiday piss his pants at the end of Origin 1. It'll all end in Maroon tears. So long as Pearce doesn't mistake QLD'ers for Richie Fa'aoso. NSW have a shot next week.

Cliffhanger

Coach
NSW used to have a better pool to pick from and the most important thing is they had the likes Fittler and the Johns, the guys who could take a game by the scruff of the neck and flip it on its head.

Also they had a lot more genuine workhorses who put everything on the line. At the moment they have one genuine workhorse with the heart of a Lion in Gallen. In 2003-05 they had several. Bedsy, Simpson, Fitzy, Ricko, Kennedy, Menzies , Hindmarsh before he was over the hill etc.

The pool at the moment is no where near as strong so every team announcement is going to be controversial. Just a fact NSW supporters have to come to terms with.

gronkathon

First Grade
The genuine lack of warhorses is the reason I was suprised Heighno was not given a go a few years ago.

But thats rep football

Shorty

Staff member
That's the problem QLD have with Beau Scott. No one in Maroon is capable of doing any such thing. The two most likely are Thirdmanin and Justin "I'll fight you as I stand behind my teammates" Hodges and neither have the ticker to go toe to toe with Beau. You saw Thaiday piss his pants at the end of Origin 1. It'll all end in Maroon tears. So long as Pearce doesn't mistake QLD'ers for Richie Fa'aoso. NSW have a shot next week.
Inglis didn't do too bad.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Inglis all but laid on that last try for NSW. Not two years ago Inglis would have streaked down the field and scored after diffusing that kick, in stead he fumbled the last and passed to a NSW player the one before that.

gronkathon

First Grade
Thats because Beau told him he had stolen all the free happy meal prizes from Mals bag.

Gringlis was furious

Last edited: