What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nsw Origin 24 and how it will affect us.

Kilkenny

Coach
Given the injury to Nathan the only certain selections for the Blues are Yeo and To’o. I think Madge will probably select Liam Martin but his form seems a little down so no certainty.

Much as I would love to see Dylan Edwards selected it won’t happen I have no doubt Madge will select the incumbent in Tedesco.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Given the injury to Nathan the only certain selections for the Blues are Yeo and To’o. I think Madge will probably select Liam Martin but his form seems a little down so no certainty.

Much as I would love to see Dylan Edwards selected it won’t happen I have no doubt Madge will select the incumbent in Tedesco.
Martin is the only NSW forward to show some mongrel since probably Paul Gallen. He'll be picked

Bred not Bought

Juniors
In my opinion Martin has been average most of the season and off in recent weeks. I don't know if he is struggling with an injury or is just down on form.
The sad part is, with all the injuries, some of the players will be picked due to lack of options and past rep experience.
I really would like to see Martin and Luai miss selection to fire them up. Both will likely get picked and think their form is good enough. Which it isn't.

murraymob

Coach
A
In my opinion Martin has been average most of the season and off in recent weeks. I don't know if he is struggling with an injury or is just down on form.
The sad part is, with all the injuries, some of the players will be picked due to lack of options and past rep experience.
I really would like to see Martin and Luai miss selection to fire them up. Both will likely get picked and think their form is good enough. Which it isn't.
And this why nsw keep losing pick players on name not form

Latest posts