What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2019

I forgot to say but geez watching Mitchell Moses play for the U20's was such a good reminder as to what it felt like having such a great halfback. It's such a contrast to what we have at senior level where everyone is so divided on who the halves should even be. I hope Moses gets his debut soon along with Canberra's Mitch Cornish and then in 2016 or maybe even 2015 we can blood them into origin.

I forgot to say but geez watching Mitchell Moses play for the U20's was such a good reminder as to what it felt like having such a great halfback. It's such a contrast to what we have at senior level where everyone is so divided on who the halves should even be. I hope Moses gets his debut soon along with Canberra's Mitch Cornish and then in 2016 or maybe even 2015 we can blood them into origin.

Even if NSW lose 3-0 this year and Pearce is clearly responsible for the worst performances of the Series, he will be back for 2015 and 2016. At that time he will be put forward as the successor to Gallen for the Captaincy.

Even if NSW lose 3-0 this year and Pearce is clearly responsible for the worst performances of the Series, he will be back for 2015 and 2016. At that time he will be put forward as the successor to Gallen for the Captaincy.

I'm actually hoping someone takes one for the team and takes that b@stard out once and for all.

Helmet Man

Juniors
No love for Josh Reynolds, Albert Kelly, Daniel Tupou, Ryan James, Jamal Idris, Dale Finucane, David Mead, Josh Jackson or Paul Carter? :(

Last edited:
No love for Josh Reynolds, Albert Kelly, Daniel Tupou, Ryan James, Jamal Idris, Dale Finucane, David Mead, Josh Jackson or Paul Carter? :(

they'll all be around as well. I had Idris and Kelly in my team. Tupou is another that would be a strong contender. Paul Carter.. I need to see more, some say he could be the next Greg Bird.

Last edited:

oldmancraigy

Coach
This is a pretty hard thing to predict, there are guys who are 17-18 right now who will be absolute world beaters in 3-4 years, and ready for Origin in 5 years time...

I'll have a wild stab in the dark here:

1. Watene-Zelezniak
2. Simona
3. Walker
4. Hopoate
5. Taufua
6. Hayne (c)
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. ?
10. Fifita
11. Cordner
12. Pauli
13. Turner

Couldn't be bothered with the bench.... hard enough trying to predict some starters! This is likely WAAAAAY off base - and there are surely some more logical choices. I was just trying to think of who would most definitely still be around, and then who could flesh out the squad (ie, real young talents whom I think will grow)

This is a pretty hard thing to predict, there are guys who are 17-18 right now who will be absolute world beaters in 3-4 years, and ready for Origin in 5 years time...

I'll have a wild stab in the dark here:

1. Watene-Zelezniak
2. Simona
3. Walker
4. Hopoate
5. Taufua
6. Hayne (c)
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. ?
10. Fifita
11. Cordner
12. Pauli
13. Turner

Couldn't be bothered with the bench.... hard enough trying to predict some starters! This is likely WAAAAAY off base - and there are surely some more logical choices. I was just trying to think of who would most definitely still be around, and then who could flesh out the squad (ie, real young talents whom I think will grow)

A stab in the dark is basically what it is, this is just for entertainment purposes and speculators. You have a decent team but I think DWZ will pledge allegiance to nz.

oldmancraigy

Coach
A stab in the dark is basically what it is, this is just for entertainment purposes and speculators. You have a decent team but I think DWZ will pledge allegiance to nz.

Yeah well, you might notice that I tried to think of really young blokes who (IMO) are going to be stars.

I got past number 1, ran out of steam, just filled up the team and posted it :lol:

Our probable options in 5 years

Fullback

Jarryd Hayne
James Tedesco
Matt Moylan

Wingers

Daniel Tupou
Jorge Tafua
David Nofaluma
Fabian Goodall
Josh Mansour
David Mead
Alex Johnston

Centres

Will Hopoate
Blake Ferguson
Sione Mata'utai
Dylan Walker
Jamal Idris

Halves

Luke Brooks
Mitchell Mosses
Mitch Cornish
Jack Wighton
Albert Kelly

Props

David Klemmer
Shannon Boyd
Kane Evans
Matt Lodge
Jake Trbojevic
Andrew Fifita
Aaron Woods

Hooker

Michael Liccha
Adam Clydsdale
Nathan Peats

Backrowers

Pauli Pauli
Viapuna Tia Kilifi
Tepai Moeroa
Boyd Cordner
Tariq Sims
Paul Carter
Bryce Cartwright
Curtis Sironen
Paul Vaughan
Trent Merrin
Tyrone Peachy
Dale Finucane
Josh Jackson

Last edited:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Who is in the team five years from now?

1. Tedesco
2. D Nofoaluma
3. Hopoate
4. D Walker
5. Mansour
6. Keary
7. Brooks
8. A Woods
9. Peats
10. Starling
11. Cordner
12. Bryce Cartwright
13. T Peachy

14. Kurt Gidley/Cam McInnes/ Michael Lichaa
15. Kane Evans
16. Klemmer
17. Kyle Turner

Backs were easy to pick... Forwards hard! Really can't tell with these forwards how they will go at NRL level over the next few years

Queensland 14 in a row.