What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team 2019

Sime_11

Juniors
Paul Vaughan will be an NSW player in 2019, looks solid now for the raiders imo.

George Jennings looks alright from Penrith although he gone for the season now. reckon he'll be better than his brother if he stays fit and plays well.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Who is in the team five years from now?

1. Tedesco
2. D Nofoaluma
3. Hopoate
4. D Walker
5. Mansour
6. Keary
7. Brooks
8. A Woods
9. Peats
10. Starling
11. Cordner
12. Bryce Cartwright
13. T Peachy

14. Kurt Gidley/Cam McInnes/ Michael Lichaa
15. Kane Evans
16. Klemmer
17. Kyle Turner

Backs were easy to pick... Forwards hard! Really can't tell with these forwards how they will go at NRL level over the next few years

7 will be Jackson Hastings
Cordner will be Captain
Kane Evans starting prop
wing-Johnny Tuivasa-Scheck(if he doesn't decide to play for NZ)
hooker-Grant Garvey
Fullback- Latrell Mitchell
5/8- Nathan Cleary

Never realised but Junior Paulo was also an NSW and Australian U20's player. He'll be there, he's got that x-factor like Andrew Fifita.

1. James Tedesco
2. Jake Mamo
3. Sione Mata'utai
4. Dylan Walker
5. Alex Johnston
6. Jarryd Hayne (c)
7. Luke Brooks
8. Junior Paulo
9. Nathan Peats
10. David Klemmer
11. Pauli Pauli
12. Tariq Sims
13. Trent Merrin

14. Jamal Idris
15. Andrew Fifita
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Albert Kelly

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
7 will be Jackson Hastings
Cordner will be Captain
Kane Evans starting prop
wing-Johnny Tuivasa-Scheck(if he doesn't decide to play for NZ)
hooker-Grant Garvey
Fullback- Latrell Mitchell
5/8- Nathan Cleary

You left out the center from the maroubra lions under u/16s

Vic Mackey

Referee
Pauli Pauli looks better then junior Paulo for mine. In his first few games I thought he was one of these big guys who's looked good in the juniors cause he was just bigger then everyone, but the last few weeks he has shown that he is the real deal IMO

Pauli Pauli looks better then junior Paulo for mine. In his first few games I thought he was one of these big guys who's looked good in the juniors cause he was just bigger then everyone, but the last few weeks he has shown that he is the real deal IMO

They play different positions but Paulo for such a huge guy has amazing footwork. He's only 20. Pauli Pauli is only 19 and he's 116Kgs and looks like he's still got a bit of filling out to do!

Serious question, can anyone spot the next Jarryd Hayne, Greg Inglis, Iarael Folau or even Will Hopoate. We have some real gun backs coming through, but does anyone look like they would crack the SOO arena at 19 like these 4 did? Dylan Walker came close I think but no one else. Sione Matautai has great expectations if him, only 17 and playing NSW U20's but can anyone see him playing SOO in 2 years? Tautai Moga looked promising and then got injured, doubt he would have made it though. Anyone got any suggestions?

PhilGould

Bench
Serious question, can anyone spot the next Jarryd Hayne, Greg Inglis, Iarael Folau or even Will Hopoate. We have some real gun backs coming through, but does anyone look like they would crack the SOO arena at 19 like these 4 did? Dylan Walker came close I think but no one else. Sione Matautai has great expectations if him, only 17 and playing NSW U20's but can anyone see him playing SOO in 2 years? Tautai Moga looked promising and then got injured, doubt he would have made it though. Anyone got any suggestions?
Wayne said he'll play first grade this year once he turns 18 so it's possible but probably not.

Latest posts