What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing NFL Fantasy Football Thread

nick87

Coach
I am starting him in exactly that scenario in my buddy league
Carson riding the pine against the LOB and Kirk in against the saints

And i dont feel great about it at all :lol:

I've been burned way too many times in situations like that to strongly consider not doing it again haha. I try to go tried and tested. One time that comes to mind was when all the Giants backs were out besides Brandon Jacobs who was past his decline stage and he was up against some shit run d, it was all setup for him to have a massive day and i think he did something like 2 yards and a fumble lol.

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
I'm forced to start cousins in high rollers with rivers on a bye and Big Ben hurt

Don't have a good feeling about it even against the saints awful D, hopefully I'm wrong.

abpanther

Staff member
I've got this dilemma in a couple of leagues, who would you start, Palmer @ STL or Stafford v GB?

I've got Palmer in at the moment but given his game last week @ SF I'm a little concerned, Green Bay's defense was pretty bad against the Bears last week and Stafford has been decent of late

Who ya got??

zombie jesus

Staff member
Arians won't like his passing game being shut out last week, Floyd is a week healthier, CJ1K done, Ellington has turf toe. Quinn is probably out for the Rams too. Leans towards a big Palmer game for me.

nick87

Coach
Id roll with Carson... maybe Stafford will put up huge numbers and it'll be a mistake, but i know what Carson will give me and it's going to be top 5 production. Stafford could be #1 or #21.
I wouldnt roll with that

kurt faulk

Coach

It depends. If the Rams come out ready to play it may not end well for Palmer but if they come out like they did against the bears and bengals then Palmer could be the #1 qb this week.

abpanther

Staff member
Alright championship week, really struggling with this one and it involves tomorrow's game

Pick 2 (PPR)
James White @ NYJ
Danny Woodhead @ OAK
Antonio Gates @ OAK

Leaning towards White and Woodhead at this stage but keep flip flopping

nick87

Coach
Woodhead and Gates
Oakland are terrible covering TEs and White is just as likely to give you 0 as he is 20

abpanther

Staff member
Woodhead and Gates
Oakland are terrible covering TEs and White is just as likely to give you 0 as he is 20

While that's true Raiders haven't allowed a TD to TEs in 3 games or so, they've improved

Regarding White, you know the Pats won't be able to run the ball (last time they met they only attempted 5 rushes) so they'll throw plenty. White has been getting plenty of targets

Tom155

Coach
Alright championship week, really struggling with this one and it involves tomorrow's game

Pick 2 (PPR)
James White @ NYJ
Danny Woodhead @ OAK
Antonio Gates @ OAK

Leaning towards White and Woodhead at this stage but keep flip flopping
Woodhead & Gates without question imo

abpanther

Staff member
Surprised everyone is so down on White.

Bolden won't get many carries against the Jets, Brady will have to throw a lot and with Edelman out I expect White to continue to get plenty of targets

zombie jesus

Staff member
How did everyone go this year? Time to brag/lament.

10 teams
6 playoff teams
3 Super Bowls
1 Championship

Not too fussed with my teams to playoffs appearance ratio, two of those included needy dynasty teams I have just taken over this season and another was the Elite league where I wasn't around for the auction. 2 of my 3 Super Bowl teams shat the bed. Dirty Dozen was probably my most disappointing, no way that roster should miss the playoffs.

Injuries and form seemed more brutal than other years, I reckon at least half of the top 2 round picks in redrafts would have ended up not meeting expectations.

Latest posts