What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I've had a pretty good season tbh, although I have a lot of teams. I'll wrap mine up by website:

Fleaflicker-
9 Teams
7 Made Playoffs
4 Played in Championship Game
3 Champions (Dirty Dozen, IDP Masters, 10 Things)

ESPN-
8 Teams
8 Made Playoffs
2 Played in Championship Game (lost one and the other is played over 2 weeks with next week being the 2nd week)

Yahoo-
8 Teams
7 Made Playoffs
6 Played in Championship Game
4 Champions (including LU Auction League)

nick87

Coach
I had a terrible year
Im in about 9 leagues, made play offs in only half of them, 2 championship games for 1 win

the important once was coming 3rd in my mates league where the loser gets a Sack, Crack and Back Wax

My initial team in that league was:
Matt Stafford, Cam Newton, LeSean McCoy, Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin, OBJ, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Jeremy Maclin, Antonio Gates, Zach Ertz

and managed to start 1-4, execute about 7 different trades over 3 weeks and wound up with this team:
Carson Palmer (off WW), Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, Chris Johnson (off WW), Marshawn Lynch, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Randall Cobb, Doug Baldwin, Tyler Eifert (off WW) and Zach Ertz

rallied to finish 10-4 and ran 3rd when i was starring straight down the barrel of a waxing. The other 7 members have sworn an oath to never again allow me to trade my way out of a waxing

I rarely put waiver claims in on Yahoo or ESPN. I get too over-excited in pre-season and used to have an hour and a half train ride home from work so just used to do a draft pretty much every night for a couple of weeks.

abpanther

Staff member
11 teams
8 made the playoffs
4 made the championship game
2 champions

Another solid season for me, similar to Zombie, one of these teams is a dynasty salary cap team that is rebuilding so was never going to compete for anything.

Was happy with the number of teams that made the playoffs but thought I could've won a few more titles, in many leagues I was the top scoring team but didn't make it through to the championship game, very frustrating.

Most annoying thing for me though was the fact that I only had 3 teams not make the playoffs, one was the non-competitive dynasty team, the other 2 were the only 2 money leagues I played in. For both I made the mistake of thinking Kelce was worth taking in Round 5, which turned out poorly. In another I took Peyton in Round 6 thinking it was tremendous value and that shat the bed. Annoyed because I always wait on TE and QB but got sucked in to thinking I was getting great value, definitely won't be making that mistake again next year!

Tom155

Coach
My teams did what they always do, play great in the regular season & completely choke in the playoffs.

Sadly mirrors my NFL team.

dogslife

Coach
I've had a pretty good season tbh, although I have a lot of teams. I'll wrap mine up by website:

Fleaflicker-
9 Teams
7 Made Playoffs
4 Played in Championship Game
3 Champions (Dirty Dozen, IDP Masters, 10 Things)

ESPN-
8 Teams
8 Made Playoffs
2 Played in Championship Game (lost one and the other is played over 2 weeks with next week being the 2nd week)

Yahoo-
8 Teams
7 Made Playoffs
6 Played in Championship Game
4 Champions (including LU Auction League)
What do you do with the other 12 minutes of your week? Sleep I imagine

dogslife

Coach
Only got the 5 teams on here with you lot and sometimes struggle to find time for them.

5 leagues
3 playoffs
1 bowl appearance
1 Championship

abpanther

Staff member
Sorry guys I've been away for a bit, gonna get the roll call threads up

It's looking like we may be losing some owners, I wouldn't mind downsizing leagues, any thoughts?

nick87

Coach
The IDP one is the one i probably most think about giving up, especially now the full salary cap league is IDP

abpanther

Staff member
Hey peeps,

Just a heads up that I'm planning to bow out of a number of leagues this year, just don't have as much time anymore and found I wasn't enjoying it as much last year as I was stretched too thin.

Thinking I'm gonna drop out of Dirty Dozen, Young Ones and IDP Masters, will stay in the LU league, ZJs dynasty league and our annual money league

nick87

Coach
Fair enough. I was thinking we might have to let the 10 things league go too, its hard to find new takers for teams

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hey peeps,

Just a heads up that I'm planning to bow out of a number of leagues this year, just don't have as much time anymore and found I wasn't enjoying it as much last year as I was stretched too thin.

Thinking I'm gonna drop out of Dirty Dozen, Young Ones and IDP Masters, will stay in the LU league, ZJs dynasty league and our annual money league
Beat me to it, had similar thoughts, although I'd like to keep IDP Masters going.

abpanther

Staff member
How would you rank the following four for the first round of a redraft league (0.2 PPR - 2 keepers per team):

Mike Evans
TY Hilton
Devonta Freeman
Jordan Howard

Thanks

kurt faulk

Coach
How would you rank the following four for the first round of a redraft league (0.2 PPR - 2 keepers per team):

Mike Evans
TY Hilton
Devonta Freeman
Jordan Howard

Thanks

hard not to have evans on top. not great last year but a true stud the year before.
i'd have howard second. great runner that can't catch. the bears looked so much better when he was running the ball.
hilton and freeman about the same i think. having luck back really boosts hilton's value. go with the position you need.

Latest posts