What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

carcharias

Immortal
The other guitarist in my band is a tom petty walking encyclopaedia.
He has lent me a DVD about him... it is unbelievable the amount of footage they have of themselves before they got famous.
Worth a look.

Just adding my sadness, saw Tom initially in 1980 at the Capitol Theatre, perfect show, he did Route 66 as part of the encore and did the Chuck Berry duck walk.

Also saw Tom and the Heartbreakers backing Bob Dylan in 1986, perfect match.

Most recent news is that he's very much alive, struggling but taken off life support. LA police dept and CBS news were the culprits for assuming he was dead and shooting their mouths off. Here's hoping he pulls through and can spend more time with the grandkids.

taipan

Referee
not a hard rocker by any means but a hard drinker and Tony Blair's father in law, older forumers would have watched the British sitcom Til Death Do Us Part back in the day.

British actor Anthony Booth has died - he played the part of the "Randy Scouse Git" in 60 sitcom Til Death Us Do Part, from which the original name of the Monkees tune Alternate Title was derived.

Actor and activist Tony Booth dies
He starred in programmes including BBC sitcom Till Death Us Do Part.

BBC.CO.UK|BY BBC NEWS

He looks the spitting image of an older Bozo Fulton.

Latest posts