What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

Pommy

Coach
We can’t fear anyone if we want to play long weekend. I would have preferred a game in Sydney but it’s not to be.
In reality I think both Sharks and Roosters have a better chance at the title than the current Storm do, perhaps avoiding both of them isn’t so bad after all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep, Storm it is. Would've loved to have played the arch rivals to kick off the finals but playing the Storm will still be an absoulute cracker!! Gonna be so, so tough but we are more than capable of doing it.
I wish I had you’re confidence.

17 attempts and all failed.

It’s a mental issue too I reckon when we get down there.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Melbourne aren't the team they used to be. They're probably the most vulnerable side in the 4 imo.
Down in Melbourne isn't ideal but there is no reason why Souths can't win and earn the week off.
Trav that week off will be happening mate and how sweet it will be!

callmack1

Staff member
Gee, the public over here (unsuprisingly) is already really heartbroken by that loss from the Warriors.

I think the Warriors can consider their season a success though for sure.

Travitoh

First Grade
Gee, the public over here (unsuprisingly) is already really heartbroken by that loss from the Warriors.

This afternoon's effort was pretty poor though.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Heard on radio this morning there was trouble with Warriors supporters on the trains after the match.

Travitoh

First Grade
Fair call, it was always gonna be tough when they lost Tuivasa-Sheck.

You're right, RTS was a big loss but i thought it seemed the Warriors just didn't compete.
I'll back Penrith to get through to the prelims as i feel they had it fairly easy in the second half yesterday compared to Cronulla who will be a bit banged up.