What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick a Nikorima.

davi

Juniors
Kodi Nikorima now might become more prominent for the Broncos now that Ben Hunt is leaving for the Dragons at the end of the season.

Danish

Referee
Kodi Nikorima now might become more prominent for the Broncos now that Ben Hunt is leaving for the Dragons at the end of the season.

Given Bennett's track record for handling players signing for other clubs I'd be surprised if Hunt wasn't dropped to the QLD cup for the entire season

davi

Juniors
Given Bennett's track record for handling players signing for other clubs I'd be surprised if Hunt wasn't dropped to the QLD cup for the entire season

Wayne Bennett's already ruled that out.

"Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett will stand by Ben Hunt despite the halfback's rich five-year deal with NRL rivals St George Illawarra.

Hunt has accepted a $6 million offer from the Dragons to become their playmaker-in-chief from 2018, ending a nine-year career at Red Hill.

Bennett, who has previously released or dropped players who have pledged their future to other clubs, has told the 26-year-old he play out the final year of his Broncos contract.

"He knows that I'm here to give 100 per cent for this team, he knows how much I enjoy playing for the Broncos and all my teamamtes that I have here," Hunt told the Nine Network.

"He's assured me that he's going to go with me this year and I'm going to chase a premiership.

"I went up and had a chat to him and just told him that it was what's best for my family and I had to think about them first. He was really supportive.""

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/24/bennett-backs-hunt-go-out-nrl-high

Latest posts