What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

taipan

Referee
Arrived today parcel left on shelf near garage for the bleeding world to see .Gee with all that 18carat gold lettering on the polo ,a bit risky.
One thing for sure I'll glow in the dark.I won't get lost in the mangroves.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You beaut black and gold hoodie with matching cap arrived today.

Polo and other item, which I can't remember at post office I think cause I got one of those cards in the door today

taipan

Referee
Gee you've got to hand it to our with it Post Office.
Received my gear by post on Tuesday 18the October.
Yesterday 20th October received PO tracking info mail , to see just where it is.

It's here dumb f*ckers.Home is where the merchandise is.

PS Thinking of wearing the black and gold shirt to the club tonight, showing them who is boss.

Card Shark

Immortal
What's the sizing like?

Going to get a black t shirt, hoodie & basketball singlet from sharks store.

Only 2XL left in basketball singlet - are they big / small / normal? Normally get XL.

I found the sizing a little small.
Im usually a 2XL but the same size in the Premiership t-shirt was 3XL.
I went down to the club and exchanged it. Funny thing was 4 other people were doing the same thing, upgrading their usual size.
We cant have all beer-gutted ourselves up in a few days surely?!?!? Hahaha

taipan

Referee
Wore the new gold lettered shirt last night to the club.A couple of the young birds behind the Bistro food counter liked it.
I'm call it now:Me chick magnet.

Quigs

Immortal
Wore the new gold lettered shirt last night to the club.A couple of the young birds behind the Bistro food counter liked it.
I'm call it now:Me chick magnet.

e36bc6b1284190933f74be39cb6ca1e8cf22a385828424394c182c2ec5ef8a2c_1.jpg

Latest posts