What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

Foz

Bench
Winning the comp makes it easier to buy Xmas and Birthday presents.
DVD,TShirt,Framed picture,scarf.mugs and key rings so far and it's only October.
Used to get gift cards or money for the birthday.
Times have changed.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Did anyone else find the hoodie quite long?

Yes but I put it down to being too big. I ordered XL expecting it to me made in China and therefore a "small make" but guess what. It's made in China and is a genuine XL. LOL LOL

taipan

Referee
Winning the comp makes it easier to buy Xmas and Birthday presents.
DVD,TShirt,Framed picture,scarf.mugs and key rings so far and it's only October.
Used to get gift cards or money for the birthday.
Times have changed.

What's the story with the key ring replicas of the NRL trophy?Not available now on the web.
Still chasing.Have they sold out? Getting more in?

Madsharkie

First Grade
What's the story with the key ring replicas of the NRL trophy?Not available now on the web.
Still chasing.Have they sold out? Getting more in?
The club recognised that you've spent enough on premiership merchandise, so have withdrawn it from sale.

Card Shark

Immortal
Got an email from the club Friday morning saying my package has been dispatched.

Off work this week, so waited patiently at the door for the delivery man to come but no luck :(

How soon after dispatch do they arrive?

Desperately need my premiers shirt for the Melbourne Cup festivities tomorrow at the old local!

A few blokes there I wanna rub it in to! Hope I get lucky like Mr Quigs & get to rub it in to some hot chicks too ;)

X factor sex factor smex factor When you get to OUR age you take on a certain "grandfather, safe,and cuddly factor"---unfortunately unless you also have "Filthy rich factor ",thats as far as it goes! BTW on a realistic note... Whens the Quigsley/carch/forum 2016 commemorative T shirt happening?

Quigs

Immortal
X factor sex factor smex factor When you get to OUR age you take on a certain "grandfather, safe,and cuddly factor"---unfortunately unless you also have "Filthy rich factor ",thats as far as it goes! BTW on a realistic note... Whens the Quigsley/carch/forum 2016 commemorative T shirt happening?

I think it has gone into temporary liquidation. Crikey every dog and his dick is producing 2016 T shirts, teatowells, coasters, coolers, and then you get to the official club merch.

Flake, it's a jungle out there this very moment.

Premiers merch arrived today....I'm so so SO f**king stoked to put it on!!

At the old local wearing with pride!!

Gunna give it to some blokes here.

BBB, saw Benny across the bar, raised the Premiers Singlet to him, like Quigs old fella @ an ocktoberfest piss up! Gunna be fun!!
hahahah awesome!!

Latest posts