What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Spot on re your wingers Shadow.... nailed it

I wouldn't mind taking a gamble on Taufau..... he's strong and powerful and would add depth.....

oi R20...taufua is a major step up i cant think of his name he is a centre for the titans he took souths on single handedly he use to play for the warriors before he sure was a goer that day he is nuggetty even he is better than burns/talakai/jennings/hunt......shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i reckon we can find a better forward than fui id be outing hunt for fui to play as a centre partnering gagai, and buy a forward like taupau to help out the 3burgi/cricho.....souths need a mongrel forward we had brown and upgraded fugging turner/clark and we bought rochow/now at tigpies and we bought duds/cherro/greinke now both released and greinke did not make the cut lol@souths/recruiters fug me im feeling sick thinking about souths recruitment mess...shadow...

callmack1

Staff member
My mate text me saying exactly that...
Smith saying Cronk going to souths.
Wow!! This is huge!

Cronk could be amazing for us. On the field it would be amazing! Could play for what? Two more years? Throughout this time, he could nurture young Doueihi and by 2020, when Cronk fully retires, he'll be ready to step in. Cronk could then be our halves coach.

As Trav said, I'm so keen if we have a plan post Cronk.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i been saying all along cody/cronk would be a good learning curve for cody....

sadly reynolds is a passenger these days and at least cronk can stay on the park for 80mins

lets see what transpires with cody/reynolds if cronk gets signed

if cronk signs then we are in with a fairly good chance of making the 8 but if this happens then souths still need a few more needed signings...

i prefer cody stays than reynolds and cody must be financially upgraded ASAP....

i am feeling very very good if this signing occurs it can only spell better days ahead if cronk comes to souths as others will certainly follow in his footsteps no doubt .

.This will be a great signing if it happens i had a knot in my stomach for a long time that this may occur souths/members/fans/sponsors need it to happen its a must ....S H A D O W...

callmack1

Staff member
I hope this news is true but it seems weird that Smith would spill the beans in an interview. And on grand final week?

dudley G

Juniors
I just the segment..... it was whilst at training, smith was passing the ball he blurted 'rabbit, an exclusive'..
Maybe just tongue and cheek...
As I said earlier, info was texted to me.
Anyway, time will tell...

callmack1

Staff member
I just the segment..... it was whilst at training, smith was passing the ball he blurted 'rabbit, an exclusive'..
Maybe just tongue and cheek...
As I said earlier, info was texted to me.
Anyway, time will tell...
Thanks for the info mate. Watch this space.