What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
I thought so, did I give you too much credit? At least you don't turn a topical thread, into a cry for attention.
Older heads prevail perhaps?

Next year will be great, wait and see

Yeah, I'm looking forward to 2018 with the young guns coming through and the new coach.

Travitoh

First Grade
Yeah, I'm looking forward to 2018 with the young guns coming through and the new coach.

How i feel too. It was great watching the team build towards #21 and I look forward to seeing this current side grow towards #22.
Thinking back, who would've thought back in 2012 that Dave Taylor wouldn't even be at the club when we win the comp in 2014?

southsport

First Grade
How i feel too. It was great watching the team build towards #21 and I look forward to seeing this current side grow towards #22.
Thinking back, who would've thought back in 2012 that Dave Taylor wouldn't even be at the club when we win the comp in 2014?

I think it would have been much better for big Dave had he stayed at Souths.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I think everyone's freaking out a little about Angus.

I'm confident we will re-sign him but ultimately it's up to the guy.

I think he has a great opportunity to be a leader at the club and an opportunity that he wouldn't necessarily get at the Sharks or the Roosters with Graham and Cordner in front of him.

southsport

First Grade

I think he has a great opportunity to be a leader at the club and an opportunity that he wouldn't necessarily get at the Sharks or the Roosters with Graham and Cordner in front of him.

Yeah, I found that in the telegraph but I can't open the full article.

Scoopdog

Juniors

Both graham and cordner play left for their clubs.both clubs need a right side second rower,roosters minus guerra and sharks in 2019 with the retiring lewis

Latest posts