What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII: Terror Australis

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Ten

Still fuzzy headed from the previous night, Ho Chi Minh's zombie had no choice but to vote as he was instructed.

From there, it was academic.

butchmcdick is dead. He was Emma Wiggle, Town Aligned Sexy Entertainer

192891-c3dcadcc-ff32-11e3-9c30-461308da4efd.jpg

With four remaining, the game hinges on tonight's actions.

DB

First Grade
Got forced voted again.

In the future, don't listen to me unless I post something after my original vote.

DB

First Grade
I would have voted him, but had to vote for butch, and then remain silent

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Eleven

With just four remaining, Ho Chi Minh's Mummy once again went for the same guy he'd tried to kill in the past.

Once again, however, he found himself slave to the spores that the Potted Plant put out and went off after John Cena.

The man in question, no stranger to keeping down rising stars, completely no soul Ho Chi Minh's offense.

John Cena's Selling Ability is not dead. It is John Cena's Selling Ability, ??? Aligned Thing That Doesn't Exist

tumblr_m99679T1F21rv5qgwo5_400.jpg

Fresh from his triumph over Ho Chi Minh's Mummy, John Cena went to drink the mystery liquid he'd found in his fridge. It might have killed him, had a zombie in a tattered red skivee not knocked it out of his hands.

"HOT BRAAAAINS! HOT BRAAAAAINS!" it sang/slurred as it waltzed off into the night.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Eleven

There was no debating or controversy this time. Ho Chi Minh's Mummy had to go.

DB is dead. He was Ho Chi Minh's Mummy, Independently Aligned Undead Dictator

Mummy+Attack-web.jpg

We've still got a game here, folks.