What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII: Terror Australis

SeeJay

Juniors
Towards the end of the game people kept falling for my fake pm. Couple that with my forcevote and i could somewhat control the voting. I prob shouod have been lynched before that point tho

mickyj

Bench
Towards the end of the game people kept falling for my fake pm. Couple that with my forcevote and i could somewhat control the voting. I prob shouod have been lynched before that point tho

you had as much power as our faction combined almost

we had a fake info for BM (post or pm)
a force vote (JM) and he could frame 3 people by making them appear as a character of our pick and evil aligned never used
and I had a redirect

other then the recruit for bm when he came back we were rather lame

DB

First Grade
I was trying to tell everyone you were the last Indy... But I kept getting a pm saying I was forced voted

SeeJay

Juniors
Actually i just had a redirect/forcevote. I got other powers as people died but could still just use one power per night. I posted my role earlier if you wanna see it.

SeeJay

Juniors
Also, i was trolling u. Knew it was bs once you posted your role and there was no power for setting up a QT

Rebel

First Grade
No I set it up when I was alive

I figured the "oh shit butch, Hogg knows we are mafia" line was bs.