What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Tigers articles from the media

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Here's my take on Aaron Woods' interview. Essentially I've labelled him as an immature hypocrite who has proven he has no idea how to be a leader.

http://commentaryboxsports.com/australian/nrl/woods-exit-interview-reveals-gross-contradictions.html

I agree with everything here. I didnt buy anything Woods was selling as it smelled funny.

Looked to me that the decision was made a looooong time ago to leave and I also think the other two did the same. They sat back and watched the club release players in their positions and used the Wests Tigers as a bargaining chip to up their offers elsewhere.

I dont believe in getting bitter, the best revenge is living well. Let these guys go and move on. This is the best thing to happen to this club in such a long time and we now have a good coach with a bus with room for the big 30 and this bus only goes forward with no reverse.

Tigerm

First Grade

Tiger Ted

Bench
I guess he forgot that only a little while ago Hassler was being pressured to resign or be sacked, its all stability there as well, so long dumbo.
Another example of the double standards this dopey prick employs.Hes so challenged that he can't even follow the futile script his been given by his pissant manager.All that shit he verbally defecated y'day on Foxtel is manufactured & without substance.

There was certainly karma on sat nite when he got injured as he categorically doesn't deserve a green & gold jersey & our forwards played really well without the softcock.

If there's any justice this whining juvenile will never captain WT again !

Tigerm

First Grade
AARON Woods has dropped a bombshell in revealing he may miss the majority of this year’s State of Origin series.
Woods told NRL 360 the hamstring injury he picked up on Saturday will sideline him for up to eight weeks.

Origin I is just four weeks away, and Origin II is seven weeks away.

Woods’ injury means NSW coach Laurie Daley will be forced to shake up his forward pack and find a new starting prop.

Woods has started in the front row in the Blues’ past 11 games since debuting in game two of 2013.

I wonder if he will play for us again? I hope not.
Well it resolves the captaincy & booing issues, I think Lawrence will get the captain's gig.

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Jason Taylor returns to the Roosters
Published: May 8 2017 - 10:58AM

Jason Taylor has returned to the Sydney Roosters as NRL coach Trent Robinson's assistant.

Taylor replaces Justin Holbrook, who has signed with Super League club St Helens, for the remainder of the season.

Dumped Wests Tigers coach Taylor's appointment at the Roosters is with immediate effect.

AAP

This story was found at: http://www.smh.com.au/content/adapt...-returns-to-the-roosters-20170508-gw00d8.html

Tiger Ted

Bench
Obviously turdesco wanted him as coach all along !!! Will b an awkward reunion @ bondi.

Under Ivan's coaching I expect us to turn the tables against the bondi effluent & put an end to there ascendancy over us.It will help our chances no end with the gump Taylor advising Robinson.

Tigerm

First Grade
WESTS Tigers have started splashing the cash to rebuild the club following the devastating departures of Aaron Woods, James Tedesco and Mitchell Moses with Dragons prop Russell Packer the club’s latest big money target.
Reporting for NRL Tonight, Fox Sports’ chief NRL reporter James Hooper has revealed the Tigers have tabled a massive four-year-deal in an attempt to lure Packer to Concord to join close mate Ben Matulino in the front row for 2018 and beyond.

“The Tigers have tabled a four-year-deal worth about $700,000-a-season,” Hooper told NRL Tonight.

“The Dragons are only offering a three-year-deal.”

St George Illawarra’s offer is understood to be worth about $100,000-a-season less than the Tigers’ offer, giving Cleary the inside running to secure one of the NRL’s best redemption stories.

According to Hooper, the Tigers are also continuing their chase of out-of-favour Warriors utility Tui Lolohea, and have secured two Super League signings.

Hooper said the Tigers had finalised deals to bring former Storm centre Mahe Fonua and former Bulldogs winger Corey Thompson to the club for 2018.

Bulldogs star Josh Reynolds and the Warriors’ Matulino have already been announced by the Tigers after Cleary moved quickly to replace his three big name departures.

Tiger05

First Grade
Surely we aren't going to pay Packer $700k. I like the sound of those super league signings. That is the way to get players. You look everywhere.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Smart by the Roosters, they wait for the cooling off period to end on Tedesco and then announce the Taylor signing.

hahaha

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I don't subscribe to the Telecrap but apparently Moses is crying he is being treated harshly by the Wests Tigers and wants out for welfare reasons.

Awww, poor little schnookums. Didn't the club give you your latest demand. Ow bubby wubby.

It must be so hard on you after they spoilt you rotten for years and were willing to give you lots more pocket money than you deserve, they then decided that if you think your all grown up and want to leave home its time they stopped breast feeding you.

Oh, those big nasties. You tell on them. How cruel to make you stay when you want out after a few weeks. It would cause the club, your team mates and your fans to suffer. Who cares about them, Your the only one anyone should care about ay diddums.

There, there baby it will be alright. Your uncle is looking after you now. You can tell how much he loves you by the great job he is doing as your nanny.

awww schnooky wookey don't cry baby, it's going to be all right even if those beasty's make you do what you and you uncle agreed to and make yousee out your legally binding contract.

Any one got a tissue?

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
I don't subscribe to the Telecrap but apparently Moses is crying he is being treated harshly by the Wests Tigers and wants out for welfare reasons.

Awww, poor little schnookums. Didn't the club give you your latest demand. Ow bubby wubby.

It must be so hard on you after they spoilt you rotten for years and were willing to give you lots more pocket money than you deserve, they then decided that if you think your all grown up and want to leave home its time they stopped breast feeding you.

Oh, those big nasties. You tell on them. How cruel to make you stay when you want out after a few weeks. It would cause the club, your team mates and your fans suffers. Who cares about them, Your the only one anyone should care about ay diddums.

There, there baby it will be alright. Your uncle is looking after you now. You can tell how much he loves you by the great job he is doing as your nanny.

awww schnooky wookey don't cry baby, it's going to be all right even if those beasty's make you do what you and you uncle agreed to and make yousee out your legally binding contract.

Any one got a tissue?
f**king lowlife precious shitbag!

Can't wait till this insidious grub begins to sabotage parras attack !

Clifferd

Coach
I've never hated an Nrl player more than Moses, yet alone someone who plays for our team. What a f**king joke this guy is

Shit human doesn't deserve anything

Disgruntled

Juniors
Wow!
And I thought Woods was the biggest whinging sook to ever wear a Tigers jersey.
This guy really takes the cake.

Enjoying watching Parra getting flogged this arvo.

Tiger05

First Grade
All 3 of the merkins going are just shithouse human beings. I don't know who is the worse out of the lot of them.