What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2023: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
Everyone else is lucky they got us on a bad day though, so it all evens out.

Be honest with yourself. Penrith played like shit against us mate. Worse they've played in a long time and we scraped home. Now they are getting it on and putting 40 on Manly.

hindy111

Post Whore
So Ricky away from home no Wighton and Tapine there best two players Cotric or Savage and beat Brisbane at full strength.
I just feel we would never be able to do this. Imagine us without Moses, Jnr, Sivo and Penisini playing them in Brissy.

JokerEel

Coach
So Ricky away from home no Wighton and Tapine there best two players Cotric or Savage and beat Brisbane at full strength.
I just feel we would never be able to do this. Imagine us without Moses, Jnr, Sivo and Penisini playing them in Brissy.

Brisbane looked like they just needed to turn up to win tonight.

Apart from their Panthers win in Round 1 they haven't really impressed.

Stevie

Bench
I know Fogarty didn’t work out for us and please know I’m not calling him a star. But he has turned in to a proper first grader. I’d assume he costs nothing which paves the way for a superstar or big dollar 6. He defends well and works hard. Props to him for never giving up.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Be honest with yourself. Penrith played like shit against us mate. Worse they've played in a long time and we scraped home. Now they are getting it on and putting 40 on Manly.
Styles make fights.

We match up well with Penrith it was a high quality game and thankfully we got the win.

Penrith have put the cleaners Manly and Canberra for the past 5 years.

Outside of the GF day Penrith haven't really put us to the sword in many games since they became the force they are.

hindy111

Post Whore
Styles make fights.

We match up well with Penrith it was a high quality game and thankfully we got the win.

Penrith have put the cleaners Manly and Canberra for the past 5 years.

Outside of the GF day Penrith haven't really put us to the sword in many games since they became the force they are.

Semi final few weeks before.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Semi final few weeks before.
Game was tight until moses went off.

Penrith were just on top.

But if roles were reversed and cleary got knocked out at that moment who knows.

We saw last year cleary got sent off and it took 40 mins for Penrith to get settled without him out there while we piled on 5 tries.

hindy111

Post Whore
Game was tight until moses went off.

Penrith were just on top.

But if roles were reversed and cleary got knocked out at that moment who knows.

We saw last year cleary got sent off and it took 40 mins for Penrith to get settled without him out there while we piled on 5 tries.

They where just wearing us down. Game plan. Then turned up the heat and crushed us. Classic Ivan Cleary game plan mate.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know Fogarty didn’t work out for us and please know I’m not calling him a star. But he has turned in to a proper first grader. I’d assume he costs nothing which paves the way for a superstar or big dollar 6. He defends well and works hard. Props to him for never giving up.
Yeah. I reckon Tom Humble could have been another if given a decent chance. Then he got that damn calf injury and the rest is history.🙄

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah. I reckon Tom Humble could have been another if given a decent chance. Then he got that damn calf injury and the rest is history.🙄
I’ve heard stories about his suspension. I feel sorry for him and it explains a lot about that period for the club.

Gronk

Staff member
It was “meant to be” for us, because we got Mitchy. Agree that Jamal has blossomed, it’s just a shame for him that he’s nearly 30. Happy for him. Just don’t get on Ricky’s wrong side Jamal (George Williams, John Bateman, Charnze Nickel Clock-Stand etc etc).

hindy111

Post Whore
It was “meant to be” for us, because we got Mitchy. Agree that Jamal has blossomed, it’s just a shame for him that he’s nearly 30. Happy for him. Just don’t get on Ricky’s wrong side Jamal (George Williams, John Bateman, Charnze Nickel Clock-Stand etc etc).

CNK was let go cause they have SAVAGE who is a great young talent and his time is now. Letting him go was good for the player.